Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Rose Hill 62 Elliott Co 55

Featured Replies

Bogeyman are you really surprised about the lack of effort to post up the smaller guard? I'll give the benefit of the doubt & say maybe the staff set it up but it didn't get executed? If so they should have called a timeout & demanded it be executed.

  • Replies 171
  • Views 16.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It seems to me Elliot county was a one dimensional team(shooting threes) sorta like many have acused R.H. of being{the big 2)

 

An impressive thing for R.H. , they have continued to play well and even increase leads in games lately when key starters have been in foul trouble.

 

I agree that the questions about R.H.s supportive staff should be put to an end now.

 

I think they have developed in to a true team. I give alot of credit for this to coach Fraley.

Just a couple of obs. from the game.. If Rose Hill continues to post up Jackson and Euton at the same time; well noone will have the inside presence, except EAST CARTER, to contain them.

Elliott is a GOOD team that if they are hitting their shots, like everyone else, will win. The only thing is Elliott wins BIG when they are hitting. As for last night, they weren't hitting. Plain and simple. Some of Rose Hill's defense played a part, but it just wasn't their night to hit shots, for whatever reason.

As for Rose Hill, when Euton was playing inside, they are dangerous. If they let him roam around outside, they are average. Because you can challenge him and keep his shot in check, but inside he is a beast.

One last thing, if Barber continues to get better and more confident in his shot, RH when continue to win. He is the one piece that allows the others to play. I like him!

I suspect what many others do as well. How well is this Elliott bunch coached? I think that we will find out if and when they meet again in the region. I will end with this, the kids from Elliott play their hearts out, even in defeat. Good luck to them the rest of the way. My guess is that Bath wins tonight and Rose Hill makes atonement for their poor performance earlier in the season and makes it to Richmond. Just a rumor I heard,,,there are a county full of recent vacancies at the local hotels in Richmond!!!!

I suspect what many others do as well. How well is this Elliott bunch coached?

 

They are coached well. Plus when you have the horses, you don't try and wrangle them. You let them play. The twins play hard.

They are coached well. Plus when you have the horses, you don't try and wrangle them. You let them play. The twins play hard.

 

That's debatable.:thumb:

They are coached well. Plus when you have the horses, you don't try and wrangle them. You let them play. The twins play hard.

 

 

I have serious doubts about that. I agree they have horses. I also seem to think that #1 does more coaching than the coach. Not knocking #1, just seems that there are times in a game you need a timeout, for no other reason but to stop the bleeding or to regroup. I saw no game management from that sideline. Any adjustments made were on the floor by #1. Hats off to him, fine player.

This is one of the most surprising scores I have heard all year. I admit I thought Elliott was a borderline top 10 team but now with zero quality wins I would have to drop them down to the 15-20 range.

Hey, what about that Euton boy? No one seems to mention much about his role in this contest. People just assume that he is always going to stand out, and he seldom let's us down. Hey, I would be un-American if I didn't give that boy a big shout out here. He was soaked with sweat before tip-off. Hardest working kid I've seen. He's in constant motion. I have some advice for him though on his outside game. When they come out on you son, back up. You can shoot it as well 5 feet behind the line as you can right behind it. Now, as far as the hair goes, you can PM me about hair care if you need some tips. I could do wonders for your blonde mop. Only in America, baby!

Now, as far as the hair goes, you can PM me about hair care if you need some tips. I could do wonders for your blonde mop. Only in America, baby!

 

 

Oh Goodness. You might make Euton a 7 footer if he takes hair tips from you Don. :lol:

Kudos to Coach Fraley. He has stood by his beliefs all year when doubted and it seems to be paying off quite nicely.

Winning is important, not how many tickets are sold at the gate.

I don't know if you will get Stan Stiedel and the other All A organizers to agree with that statement.:lol:

Not the game/score I expected. It is the one I accept though.

 

I wish Rose Hill and Elliott would schedule each other (regular season) next year. That way we would have an idea about each squad prior to making bold predictions...I hate to lose face...ha.

 

I believe Elliott will schedule them. They schedule everybody in the 16th who wants to.

 

Good Job RH. You have a GREAT team that really impressed me.

I think most, almost every one of the Elliott boys play hard, not all.

 

I wondered the same thing about posting up one of the twins. To me that is a head scratcher.

 

Part of the shooting problem might be that Bath has the darkest gym I have ever been in. I think they should replace those 40 watt bulbs with 100 watters.

:thumb:Nicely put GoRadio, and I still believe you guys are the best in the business of broadcasting HS sports. You are apprecreciated!

 

:thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

Ditto!

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.