Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Rose Hill 62 Elliott Co 55

Featured Replies

Hats off to Ms. Liberty and eecher for posting on this thread. They both made crazy perdictions but they showed up on a tough night. :thumb:

  • Replies 171
  • Views 16.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:laugh::laugh::laugh: It will be even bigger Friday night. Spindoc has promised me we will stop at BW3's on the way out Friday night. It was good to get out, and see the Royals. I had a great time. I'll have to make it out more often. :thumb:

 

I think that you must have been the inspiration the Royals needed. I noticed that you Mods really stick together. Be sure and make spindoc pay.:thumb:

WOW!!! What a game!! Congrats Royals!! Your hard work has really paid off!!!

You guys are awesome!!

 

:dancingpa :dancingpa :dancingpa

 

Agreed! Way to go Royals!

Elliott Co has now played 2 teams that play hardcore defense, take care of the basketball and they are 0-2. Doesn't mean Elliott isn't one of the best teams in the state, just means when the competition steps up, they have had troubles.

 

CONGRATS ROYALS! :ylsuper::thumb:

 

I think this loss clearly indicates to all that Elliott Co. has been extremely overrated..Congrats to Rose Hill..

Congrats to the Royals on a great, solid win.

 

I was impressed with Barber and Arthur again tonight. Barber stepped up and hit some big shots and Arthur played amazing defense tonight. Davis finished well inside and Malloy and Bush handled the pressure and made big plays on both ends of the court to bring in the Win tonight.

I think this loss clearly indicates to all that Elliott Co. has been extremely overrated..Congrats to Rose Hill..

 

I don't think that Elliott County is over rated but I do think that Elliott thought that Rose Hill was just a two man team. When the other players for Rose Hill step up and play to their potential it only makes Euton and Jackson better.

I think this loss clearly indicates to all that Elliott Co. has been extremely overrated..Congrats to Rose Hill..

 

Wouldn't want to be poor Morgan County next week--I smell another 100 coming?

Coming from a very proud dad. Hats off to Rose Hill. You played your butts off tonight and the tough schedule is paying off in a huge way. I thought that Coach Fraley's game plan was great. Elliott CO. has a great team and is no slouch, they are for real, but so is Rose Hill. Their defense is awesome and it is showing with the low percentage of theor oppenents. I think they will represent well if they make it to Richmond. The supporting cast just keeps improving. Arthur and Davis play very good defense and they all rebound well. Barbour is hitting the outside shot and his shot under the basket on the great feed by Arthur late in the game was Huge. Dakota and Chad step up to the plate and show why they are great players. Keep up the good work, your opponent on Friday will be ready.

 

As for Elliott, very good team, who will get better I am sure from the loss. It will be a great 16th region tourament in March. Congrats to both teams for leaving it all on the floor tonight. It was a very enjoyable game to watch.

Wouldn't want to be poor Morgan County next week--I smell another 100 coming?

 

Only because Morgan is another 16th region team and not a top 25 team. I don't think it is fair to knock Morgan like that just because they are a team that doesn't match up.

Only because Morgan is another 16th region team and not a top 25 team. I don't think it is fair to knock Morgan like that just because they are a team that doesn't match up.

 

 

I didn't take it as him knocking Morgan County, but Morgan County was just mentioned because the Cougars are the next team on their schedule. That's just my opinion. Maybe I'm wrong.

I didn't take it as him knocking Morgan County, but Morgan County was just mentioned because the Cougars are the next team on their schedule. That's just my opinion. Maybe I'm wrong.

 

You are probably right. Rose Hill has earned its night. Congrats goes to them for working to improve and believing they could win.

Yeah Rose Hill's defense and rebounding has been the key to their success lately. That and the supporting cast stepping up and making clutch plays.

 

Also I've been very impressed with the Rose Hill crowd lately. Keep it up fans and players.

Some observations from courtside

 

Elliott shot terrible (maybe Rose Hill Defense and maybe poor shooting or a combo of both)

 

Elliott never got into a transition game, you must make baskets to do that.

Rose Hill controlled the tempo and it never got to Elliott's pace except for a few isolated cases.

 

It is clear from Elliott's 19 games that a game in the 60s to mid 70s and you have a close game. A game in the 80s or 90s and Elliott wins.

 

Bath beats RH by 18 and Elliott beats Bath by 43. RH beat Elliott by 7. That math don't add up. That's why anything can happen in this game called Basketball. Congrats to RH on a big win. I hope these two see each other in Morehead.

:thumb:Nicely put GoRadio, and I still believe you guys are the best in the business of broadcasting HS sports. You are apprecreciated!

 

Thanks so much Blue! As I have always said, I love what I do! Hope I didn't get too excited at times tonight. Sometimes I forget I have a mic on!!!

I didn't take it as him knocking Morgan County, but Morgan County was just mentioned because the Cougars are the next team on their schedule. That's just my opinion. Maybe I'm wrong.

 

I agree with LRCW.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.