Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Rose Hill 62 Elliott Co 55

Featured Replies

I will say this, maybe a player shouldn't go to the opposing crowd and point at their jersey with the win. I understand being happy with the win, but your team may have to play this team again, enjoy the win, but don't add fuel to the fire. That may not be good.

  • Replies 171
  • Views 16.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will say this, maybe a player shouldn't go to the opposing crowd and point at their jersey with the win. I understand being happy with the win, but your team may have to play this team again, enjoy the win, but don't add fuel to the fire. That may not be good.

C'mon. :rolleyes:

I understand what you are saying, but also disagree with you. Sometimes the players shoot 28 percent because they are out of position or not in the proper Offense.

 

Elliott has shot much better in their 17 wins. So one off night, doesn't mean much. I didn't hear this comment in their 17 wins.

C'mon. :rolleyes:

 

So that is acceptable? I'm saying nothing negative against the kid, but is that needed? He had every right to be happy, but why do that?

Well, I was there and I didn't see any of that. I'm sure that there was nothing said from those on the opposing bleachers either during the game. Who knows? A kid gets excited no more, no less. Let's not get this thread headed that direction.

Well, I was there and I didn't see any of that. I'm sure that there was nothing said from those on the opposing bleachers either during the game. Who knows? A kid gets excited no more, no less. Let's not get this thread headed that direction.

 

You know, I didn't see any of Elliott's players doing this after the finals last year. It's just not needed. Wrong direction or not.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.