Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Rose Hill 62 Elliott Co 55

Featured Replies

:dancingpa

 

ROYALS!!!!

 

Crow served as everyone comes in. : )

 

I will post the stats as they announce them on the radio. Rose Hill advances to the 16th region All A finals on Friday.

  • Replies 171
  • Views 16.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This one will raise some eyebrows.

Wow. One might say Rose Hill will win this regional tournament now, but Fairview and Bath County both have quality teams.

:dancingpa

 

ROYALS!!!!

 

Crow served as everyone comes in. : )

 

I will post the stats as they announce them on the radio. Rose Hill advances to the 16th region All A finals on Friday.

 

I will take mine medium well.:thumb:

Great job RH. I am so glad you were able to win and remove some doubt.

This one will raise some eyebrows.

 

You think?

I listened to the game and really dont understand what happened....

I dont think I have ever said this but " Good Game Royals"

  • Author

Elliott Co has now played 2 teams that play hardcore defense, take care of the basketball and they are 0-2. Doesn't mean Elliott isn't one of the best teams in the state, just means when the competition steps up, they have had troubles.

 

CONGRATS ROYALS! :ylsuper::thumb:

WOW

Great win for the royals..hopefully they can win the 16th All A now that they have beaten the best team.

I listened to the game and really dont understand what happened....

I dont think I have ever said this but " Good Game Royals"

 

I think we all are humbled tonight. To go on the road and beat Elliott County then you have to bow to them.:ylsuper:

wow... I've seen them both and would not have guessed this.

Wow. One might say Rose Hill will win this regional tournament now, but Fairview and Bath County both have quality teams.

 

I'd say it's wide open now. Bath/Fairview should be a good game and Bath has already beaten RH by 18.....at RH.

Looks like the tough early schedule is starting to pay off for Rose Hill!

 

Congrats!!

Congrats to RH on the win. I sure didn't see this coming. Could over-confidence have played a factor tonight?

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.