Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Rose Hill 62 Elliott Co 55

Featured Replies

Was this an "All-A" game?

  • Replies 171
  • Views 16.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks for the updates Homeless Camel!

Was this an "All-A" game?

 

Yes, semi-finals. RH will play winner of Bath/Fairview in finals on Friday.

Was this an "All-A" game?

 

Yes. One of the semi's.

They let a lot of stuff go, T. Knipp had 3 fouls in the first quarter, aside from that, no one with Elliott was approaching foul trouble the rest of the game.

 

Jackson had 2 fouls in the first half for RH, but Euton only ended up 1 foul and I think the other RH fouls were spread out. Sounds like they let the kids play for the most part.

 

I love the way Elliott plays defense. They are very physical. I figured that if they went down it would be in a very tightly called game.

 

0-2 I guess.

  • Author

You're welcome for the updates and yes MCPapa, this was a 16th region semi-final All A game.

 

Rose Hill play Friday against the winner of Bath Co and Fairview. Bath Co beat Rose Hill in December by 20 at the Stew. Now that would be a fun rematch.

If RH gets 22 from the "supporting cast", they have a chance to win against lots of teams...

Thanks. I figured it was an all-A game but wasn't sure...

I would imagine that the Royals would like another shot at Bath County after the whipping they took the first time around.

I don't see this thread staying open too long so I'll go ahead and give a big congrats to the Royals.

 

I didn't expect this one. I don't think too many did.

 

Rose Hill is playing some great basketball right now.

 

After a big win over Ashland and now a win over the regions best making the ranking for the 16th will be a tough job this week.

 

Again, congrats to Rose Hill.

I don't see this thread staying open too long so I'll go ahead and give a big congrats to the Royals.

 

I didn't expect this one. I don't think too many did.

 

Rose Hill is playing some great basketball right now.

 

After a big win over Ashland and now a win over the regions best making the ranking for the 16th will be a tough job this week.

 

Again, congrats to Rose Hill.

 

:laugh: Funny, but true. What's up with the 16th posters? You all like to get 100 post on every game and then get shut down...

  • Author
:laugh: Funny, but true. What's up with the 16th posters? You all like to get 100 post on every game and then get shut down...

 

We just tend to take our basketball a little TOO seriously in this 16th. :lol:

 

While the 9th,10th,11th have some passionate fans, we here in the 16th like to let everyone know how we feel as often as possible. :thumb:

 

Anyhoo, back to the game.

 

When Jackson left with 2 fouls in the 2nd quarter, Elliott Co made their run which gave them the 1 point lead the half. When the 3rd quarter started, Rose Hill made their run and were able to withstand Elliott's run by having strong leadership on the floor.

 

I don't see this thread staying open too long so I'll go ahead and give a big congrats to the Royals.

 

I didn't expect this one. I don't think too many did.

 

Rose Hill is playing some great basketball right now.

 

After a big win over Ashland and now a win over the regions best making the ranking for the 16th will be a tough job this week.

 

Again, congrats to Rose Hill.

 

Lets keep it to the game and than it wont be an issue.:thumb:

 

Nice win for RH

This again is not a huge shock to me..Rose Hill had a good team. Rose Hill could very well win the 16th Region.

I have a sneaking suspicion that we will be talking about these two teams again in the regional finals. At least I hope so.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.