Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Rose Hill 62 Elliott Co 55

Featured Replies

WOW!!!!

 

Hat's off to "The Hill"

  • Replies 171
  • Views 16.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think we all are humbled tonight. To go on the road and beat Elliott County then you have to bow to them.:ylsuper:

 

Lets just start by saying good job.....

 

No need to bow....:thumb:

GOOD WIN 4 THE HILL

Good to see the supporting cast for RH play well tonight.

I only listened to the last four minutes of the game but it sounded like Elliott Co. was really struggling to make shots. I would assume they had trouble all night considering they only scored 55?

  • Author

17-60 from the field for EC. 28 percent from the field.

 

25-47 from the field for RH. 53 percent for RH.

 

42-25 rebound edge for Royals.

17 turnovers for RH

8 turnovers for EC.

 

Ferguson with 13, 2-15 from field.

Evan Faulkner 18

Ethan Faulkner 14

 

Euton with 23

Jackson with 17

Good Job RH. The Royals just made the 16th region a whole lot more interesting. Way to step up Euton and Jackson. Really sounded like the proved their metal in this one. Looks like that tough schedule paid off big time for the Royals.

 

 

I'm going to go and enjoy my Crow.

Having seen both teams, I thought EC would win at home.

 

Statement win by the Royals!

By the way congrats to Rose Hill. And im going to say this thread gets out of hand. 24 posts in 10 minutes.

Having seen both teams, I thought EC would win at home.

Statement win by the Royals!

 

Game was at Bath Co.

Did the refs call the game close. If the cut down the bumping and handchecks that takes away a big advantage that EC had.

  • Author
Having seen both teams, I thought EC would win at home.

 

Statement win by the Royals!

 

Game was played at Bath Co. :thumb:

 

I will go on record now that if these two teams meet again in Morehead, Elliott will NOT shoot 28 percent again. We will just see how everything unfolds between now and then.

My bad; I just saw that RH won on the road.

  • Author
Did the refs call the game close. If the cut down the bumping and handchecks that takes away a big advantage that EC had.

 

They let a lot of stuff go, T. Knipp had 3 fouls in the first quarter, aside from that, no one with Elliott was approaching foul trouble the rest of the game.

 

Jackson had 2 fouls in the first half for RH, but Euton only ended up 1 foul and I think the other RH fouls were spread out. Sounds like they let the kids play for the most part.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.