MP3 Player Help

King James

With the MP3 player, you might have a seperate program you have to install and then you add whatever songs to that.

If you don't have that, when you plug in the mp3 player, once your computer reads it, you should be able to go to my computer and then click on the device to pull up what songs are on there.

Once you have gotten that far, THEN you can just copy and paste whatever mp3 file into the mp3 player that way.

YES, plugging your IPOD into your port and copying all your songs off ITUNES on that automatically is easier, BUT mp3 players are more FUN. :lol:

Well I used to have a Creative Zen, and I just hooked it up to my computer and downloaded songs from Limewire and drug them onto the mp3 player. Limewire is free.

Illegally downloading music is the same as stealing someone's paycheck.

How would you feel if someone came and took half of your paycheck?

Please everyone, download legally and pay for music.

As for the OP's mp3 player, it would really help to know what type/brand of mp3 we're dealing with.

Illegally downloading music is the same as stealing someone's paycheck.

How would you feel if someone came and took half of your paycheck?

Please everyone, download legally and pay for music.

I dont think it is illegal because you can pay for it also. :confused:

Limewire says its legal because technically its just a "file sharing" service and it is not held responsible for the files that are downloaded onto the system. Only the users are responsible. That's why when you download songs from Limewire, it's legal for them, but NOT for you.

If you are not paying some sort of fee to download, it is illegal.

Don't be fooled by the fee you pay to use the pro version of Limewire either. The artists of the songs you download don't get a penny of that!

("LimeWire offers two versions of the software: LimeWire Basic which is free of charge; the other is LimeWire PRO which costs a small fee, features faster download speeds and better search results, including up to 6 months of free updates and customer support via email.")

Even if you download a coyrighted song for your own personal use, it's still illegal.

Perhaps one could skate around the issue if they already own a legal copy on a CD, but then why download it if that's the case. Any fees paid to Limewire are for purchasing the software and that's it.

Limewire says its legal because technically its just a "file sharing" service and it is not held responsible for the files that are downloaded onto the system. Only the users are responsible. That's why when you download songs from Limewire, it's legal for them, but NOT for you.

If you are not paying some sort of fee to download, it is illegal.

Don't be fooled by the fee you pay to use the pro version of Limewire either. The artists of the songs you download don't get a penny of that!

("LimeWire offers two versions of the software: LimeWire Basic which is free of charge; the other is LimeWire PRO which costs a small fee, features faster download speeds and better search results, including up to 6 months of free updates and customer support via email.")

Even if you download a coyrighted song for your own personal use, it's still illegal.

Perhaps one could skate around the issue if they already own a legal copy on a CD, but then why download it if that's the case. Any fees paid to Limewire are for purchasing the software and that's it.

I didn't mean to upset you, sorry.

I dont think it is illegal because you can pay for it also. :confused:

To sum up what I just said above, the fee you can also pay for Limewire is not money that goes towards the artists. That fee is simply for Limewire's gain for providing you with faster downloads and no advertisements.