Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky/Louisville Predictions

Who wins? 90 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

U.L. should be the heavy favorite and all things really point to them winning this one. Having said that......

 

U.K. wins it by 6pts.. :D

  • Replies 52
  • Views 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Louisville wins this one by 10+, Pitino has a full roster finally and he will have them prepared after their 1 point loss to Cincy! Go Cards!

Had a sweet 16 team last year with an All American guard who knocked Pitino's team out of the tournament when he was playing them in Lexington.

 

3 Time Big 12 Coach of the Year.

 

Landed Patrick Patterson - one of the top freshmen to come to Kentucky in years.

 

 

He did it with a much better team than he has this year.

 

Good point.

 

I believe Rondo,Crawford, and Morris was all rated higher than Patterson. No knock on Patterson, I think hes a very good player and will be a great one but they were rated higher coming out of high school.

UL-64

UK-52

My prediction is that UK jumps out to an early lead and is up by 6 at half, then UL turns it around in the 2nd half and UK forgets how to play defense and shoot, and they blow the game. lol

Neither team is that good. However I take the more athletic team to win.

 

Louisville 68

UK 53

I am going with Kentucky provided the same players play as Monday. I say 70-66 Wildcats.

As most know...I want UofL to win.

 

BUT...it just depends on if the UofL team shows up and some of them can lose their attitiudes.

Is it just me or has this game lost some of its luster? I used look forward to this game. I acutally forgot they were playing this week.

Is it just me or has this game lost some of its luster? I used look forward to this game. I acutally forgot they were playing this week.

 

I am still looking forward to it but one of the things that has really gotten to me regarding any "big games" is the "smack talk"...I am all for a jab here or there but some fans take it to a point of no class.

Also, this year just seems odd for both UK and UL. You Clyde acting like a 20 yr old and Slick Rick keeps going back on his word.

UL - 66

UK - 62

Speaking of poor planning, our friend (wife's friend) is having a reception in Pensacola, FL on Saturday at 4:30 p.m. Guess who is required to attend? :rolleyes: You would have thought she would of had a little more consideration for the UK/UL game :rolleyes:

You poor fellow....I will think of you while I am at the game...:D

Louisville wins this one in a blowout!

Got to go with UK to win,67-62. GO CATS

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.