Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky/Louisville Predictions

Who wins? 90 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

With Meeks and Jasper in the lineup I have a really good feeling about the rest of this season. The scales have been balanced......

 

UK 68

UL 57

  • Replies 52
  • Views 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well there is one thing we all know... there are more UK fans than UL on BGP :lol:

I am a UK fan, but I just can't see this team being competitive in this game. The 'Cats might keep it close for a half.

Had a sweet 16 team last year with an All American guard who knocked Pitino's team out of the tournament when he was playing them in Lexington.

 

3 Time Big 12 Coach of the Year.

 

Landed Patrick Patterson - one of the top freshmen to come to Kentucky in years.

 

If people are going to forever do a disservice to Tubby and say that he "won with Pitino's players", stating that BCG landed PPat needs to go. Tubby recruited Patterson, BCG happened to be the coach when he signed.

If people are going to forever do a disservice to Tubby and say that he "won with Pitino's players", stating that BCG landed PPat needs to go. Tubby recruited Patterson, BCG happened to be the coach when he signed.

 

You could not be more wrong. Pat P. has said more than once the only reason he came to UK was BCG. Tubby had no shot with him period. And yes Tubby won with Rick's players is fact.

If Louisville doesn't embarrass UK I'll be ashamed.

If Louisville doesn't embarrass UK I'll be ashamed.

 

I hope I'm not wrong, but I think you're going to be ashamed. I think this game will go right down to the wire.

Louisville wins this one by 10+, Pitino has a full roster finally and he will have them prepared after their 1 point loss to Cincy! Go Cards!

 

According to the Courier UofL's Clark is out today. No reason given.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.