Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky/Louisville Predictions

Who wins? 90 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Game will be played on January 5th, at 4:00 PM. Kentucky is coming off a big win against a not so great FIU team. Louisville is coming off of a big win against an 5-9 Iona team. It's at Rupp so that is going to help the Cat's quite a bit. I think it's going to be hard for Kentucky to win this game. U of L is tough and should win this one. I think it will be a close game though, closer than some may think...

 

Louisville - 69

Kentucky - 61

  • Replies 52
  • Views 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think UK found the right lineup yesterday in Jasper, Bradley, Meeks, Crawford, and Patterson and that lineup will lead UK to a victory.

 

UK 74

UL 68

UK 72 UL 71 itll be a close one.

I predict and ugly low scoring game. Outcome = Each University has a new arena built by the end of the game with all the bricks they throw up there during the game.

Until UK wins against a good team, I won't pick them. They still had 14 turnovers against another goodness awful team.

 

UL is playing about as up and down as UK is because of injuries and so forth. Probably will be a close game, shall be interesting to see how it unfolds.

Neither team is playing well right now. Louisville has more talent though.

 

I'll take Louisville in a very ugly low scoring game.

 

Louisville 64

UK 53

Too many question marks to make honest predictions.

 

Will Meeks and Jasper be able to play?

Which UK team shows up?

Will Bradley and Crawford show up on time?

Uk - 67

UL - 66

 

Tight game throughout.

Both teams have there key players back, so no there can be no excuses in that area.

I think UL is more talented but very inconsistant. There shot selection is very questionable.

Both team struggle to score.

Im thinking a low scoring game but UL forces 20+ turnovers with there pressure to win.

UL - 62

UK - 53

I'll go out on a limb and say UL has a better coach and wins. :D

I want UK to win, but I think UL will win by about 7 points.

I'll go out on a limb and say UL has a better coach and wins. :D

 

Hmmm...

 

If Rick is the better coach, he didn't prove it when Billy knocked him out of the tournament last year.

 

Where was that game played? Was it RUPP? Oh, yes, I believe it was.

I would love to see the Cats pound the Birds. But I honestly don't think they have the talent this year. I hope I'm wrong.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.