Walton-Verona/South Laurel Predictions

South Laurel lost a lot last year, but I just think Walton will have there hands full. I do a lot stat's throughout the year, for the past few years, for Walton, and If Ponzer, Kirk and Jones shoot great, and I mean great, Walton will have a chance. They just can't get scared when they step out on the floor like they did against Boone, and hopefully they won't and play there game! I'll be there cheering WV on! Go Walton, win this thing!

South Laurel lost a lot last year, but I just think Walton will have there hands full. I do a lot stat's throughout the year, for the past few years, for Walton, and If Ponzer, Kirk and Jones shoot great, and I mean great, Walton will have a chance. They just can't get scared when they step out on the floor like they did against Boone, and hopefully they won't and play there game! I'll be there cheering WV on! Go Walton, win this thing!

If they can get everyone playing good at the same time, they will have a shot. The shoot the 3 well and must be on to beat them. Goodluck Bearcats!

I will be cheering for the Bearcats. They will have to play very well in order to win. Handle pressure, Defend well, Get rebounds. They will have their hands full with St. John. May be one of the best big men that they will see all year. Walton plays defense hard and playing down at SL may be a benefit because they will let them get by with some fouls that are normally called in the 8th and 9th region games. SL gets the win by10. (home floor and some home cooking with the refs).

Weakside, I am pretty sure that this is the first game that Coach Wright has coached against Walton since he left. I am sure that he will have his guys fired up and ready to play also. After 2 losses (butt whippins') they will come out fired up:fire: