A question for Trinity fans?

just 4 fun

I was just curious since you guys played both Cinci. St X and Louis. St X, how you think those 2 teams compared to each other. CStX scored almost twice as many points against you but also gave up twice as many. Both these teams have been ranked nationally for the biggest part of the year. How would you see the matchup if these 2 played each other? What were each teams strengths and weaknesses? How would it play out? Thanks.

IMHO Cincy ST. X is in a league of their own. They are the "real deal" - or at least seemed that way in Sept. I am sure they have even gottne better. AS outstanding as LOU.X is this year - I do not think they would be able to defeat them. They had alot of weapons. No weak spots as far as I could see. That night had the feeling of playing against a 'small college" team.

If both teams were at full strength, it would be interesting. The Cincinnati crew would win with their superior depth. With the current injury rosters, Bombers 21- Tigers 14.

Bombers without their QB are not nearly as potent offensively. Same could be said for the Tigers without Rolandan Finch. There is a huge difference between playing Marshall County or Dublin Coffman or Meade County and Colerain.

I went to both games. Cincy St X would win. They are deeper and bigger than both Lou X and Trinity. That would come into play ( it did for us) in the 4th qtr. Lou. X would have to pass to win, and since they don't pass that much, they would have a hard time running against Cincy's defense.

Both have great teams! Cinn St.X is so big and deep at all positions. We played them without thier star back (Darius Ashley). We suprised them with a great passing game which kept it close, but we couldn’t run the ball. To beat a team like Cinn St.X, you have to have an exceptional run and passing game. They were like a small college team. Ohio football is a step above KY football. Too me, they are the #1 High School football team in the country. Cinn St.X 31-Lou St.X 14.