RoadRunner

Who wins?  

257 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So you are going with Don Weber's prediction. Isn't this the same guy that thinks Highlands and CovCath are still playing in 3a.:lol: Don't get me wrong, i am picking the Birds to win.

I know did you see that? I about fell out of my chair when he said that last night. I thought, "This is your job man! You only purpose is to know, collect, report, and analyze sports data!" Only other thing he would have to do is some editing and hold the camera most of the time for himself which is a pretty big feat. I meant that he said Highlands is just too much for Lincoln and I support his prediction of that. Sorry, not trying to throw ole Donny boy under the bus or anything, but.....Cmon! 3A????? I did see that and it was funny.

I know did you see that? I about fell out of my chair when he said that last night. I thought, "This is your job man! You only purpose is to know, collect, report, and analyze sports data!" Only other thing he would have to do is some editing and hold the camera most of the time for himself which is a pretty big feat. I meant that he said Highlands is just too much for Lincoln and I support his prediction of that. Sorry, not trying to throw ole Donny boy under the bus or anything, but.....Cmon! 3A????? I did see that and it was funny.

All come on, give Don a break. You know he lives in Ft T don't you?

All come on, give Don a break. You know he lives in Ft T don't you?

Don't all great people live in the Fort, or want to?

I love Don Weber and wouldn't watch anyone else. I like that he is still a representative of the "old school" where you do all the work yourself. He definitely was our highlight when he would come to practices. His outfits, and his lack of help, HE'S A WORKER!!! The only thing more fun that that was when Cammie Dierking used to do sports for Channel 12 15 years ago-WOW!!! She's a tall lady.

No he didnt!?!?!?! :laugh::laugh::laugh:

No he didnt!?!?!?! :laugh::laugh::laugh:

No really, he did. It took that COV CATH guy that's on there with him to correct him on it during a break. Honest mistake, 1st year and all. I am sure we'll see it atleast once next year too. It wouldn't be Don if he didn't do things like that. That's why everyone in NKY loves that guy. He is a real person, unlike some of the cheeseball network news people that don't let you say what you want during an interview because they are too busy hogging the spotlight for themselves. It's all about the kids!!! Remember that.

No really, he did. It took that COV CATH guy that's on there with him to correct him on it during a break. Honest mistake, 1st year and all. I am sure we'll see it atleast once next year too. It wouldn't be Don if he didn't do things like that. That's why everyone in NKY loves that guy. He is a real person, unlike some of the cheeseball network news people that don't let you say what you want during an interview because they are too busy hogging the spotlight for themselves. It's all about the kids!!! Remember that.
Absolutely! Don isn't perfect and polished; but he cares and does a great job. And, most importantly, he's one of us. :thumb:

And that "Cov Cath guy" ain't so bad either. ;)