RoadRunner

Who wins?  

257 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Y'all really get into that "amnews" stuff? You know that is a Boyle Co./Danville paper;dont you?:devil:

Yall really get into that "amnews" stuff? You know that is a Boyle Co./Danville paper;dont you?:devil:

Take what you can get...I will also post anything that is in our papers

The Stanford paper only comes out once a week so you have to go elsewhere

Y'all really get into that "amnews" stuff? You know that is a Boyle Co./Danville paper;dont you?:devil:

I think they have done a good job, for a long time (30+ years), of covering Lincoln County sports. Obviously, they give the most attention to the hometown teams but they are there with the coverage.

I think they have done a good job, for a long time (30+ years), of covering Lincoln County sports. Obviously, they give the most attention to the hometown teams but they are there with the coverage.

Indeed, the Advocate Messenger does provide excellent coverage of area sports.:thumb:

I really looking for a challenge for the Bird's. Because they have not had one yet. If the Pats can play physical Def. and keep the cannon from going off it should be a good game if the cannon goes off in the first quarter, that could mean trouble!!! Good Luck!!!

For the LC posters here, what would you consider the biggest strength of LC's team this year?

I think the biggest strength of the patriots team this year would have to be their defense, anchored by senior middle linebacker Dustin Brummett. A close second is the heart that they display each and every time they walk on the field, as well as the togetherness of this team, as they are all very close on and off the field.

:thumb: