RoadRunner

Who wins?  

257 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Could be, we all know the Birds are not very physical.;)

I am not trying to violate any rules about disclosing identities and I think it would take some research in yearbooks or old football programs to connect it anyway, but is that 72Birdman in the avatar?

I am not trying to violate any rules about disclosing identities and I think it would take some research in yearbooks or old football programs to connect it anyway, but is that 72Birdman in the avatar?

That would be a 6' 2" 115 pound freshman second string center that struck fear in the hearts of all those he faced.

My class had a bunch of athletic tall guys that could play end, (my preferred position) and we didn't pass much anyway. Being the genius that I am, I decided that if I was ever going to get on the field, I would have to move. I volunteered to play center because nobody else wanted to do it.

The likelyhood of disclosing my identity from that picture is pretty slim. Another 5 inches, 110 pounds and terminal loss of hair has disguised that person forever!

Good luck to Coach French and company Friday night. I think that Coach French is probably one of if not the best coaches to never win a state championship. He was close at Meade in the early 90's but came up short against Bell Co. Coach French is a great coach and a great man. He has produced some great teams and some great coaches who coached under him (Chuck Smith among others) and you never hear an ill word about him. He truly exemplifies what coaching high school kids is all about. While it will be a tough challenge to knock Highlands off at their place, I hope that LC finds a way to get it done. Good Luck Lincoln. I can't wait to see this game.

The 42 bravest, most courageous posters at Bluegrass Preps:

1996, 30pointer, AcesFull, Admiralcrp, ADopted ADmiral, BEEN THERE DONE THAT, benihanas, CCRebel87, ckyfootball, CoachBuckett, CoachJr, coldweatherfan, Cynical, Eagle27, EastKYReporter, Gimli, hmmr1992, inmyopinion, jeb stuart, kooljerk, Ky Sports Junky 5, KyFans11, KYSPORTSFAN, LCPATS, Maverick34, modok, Mr.Network, NO HOLLA, Paul Dean, Podgie, pride50, PurplePride92, RADIO GUY, Rowdy, Springsteen#1, Ten Times Four, ThinThirty, Trenches07, warrior1, waydowntown, wcj800, William_Munny

Hats off to those willing to take an unpopular stand for that which is right, good and Holy. Amen. Let's play ball!!!:D

43 now:sssh:

1996, 30pointer, AcesFull, Admiralcrp, ADopted ADmiral, BEEN THERE DONE THAT, benihanas, CCRebel87, ckyfootball, CoachBuckett, CoachJr, coldweatherfan, Cynical, Eagle27, EastKYReporter, Gimli, hmmr1992, inmyopinion, jeb stuart, kooljerk, Ky Sports Junky 5, KyFans11, KYSPORTSFAN, LCPATS, Maverick34, modok, Mr.Network, NO HOLLA, Paul Dean, Podgie, pride50, PurplePride92, RADIO GUY, Rowdy, Springsteen#1, Ten Times Four, ThinThirty, Trenches07, warrior1, waydowntown, wcj800, William_Munny

Hats off to those willing to take an unpopular stand for that which is right, good and Holy. Amen. Let's play ball!!!:D

I prefer to be called a homer, :banana: