Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Letcher Co. Central at Highlands (5A) (Take 3)

Featured Replies

  • Replies 165
  • Views 9.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Good to see that The Mountain Eagle finally went online. Great little paper. I highly recommend their Speak Your Piece feature. It's even better when heard live on the radio on WMMT.

Good to see that The Mountain Eagle finally went online. Great little paper. I highly recommend their Speak Your Piece feature. It's even better when heard live on the radio on WMMT.

 

This is the FUNNIEST thing that I have seen in the 2 years I have been on this board.

This is the FUNNIEST thing that I have seen in the 2 years I have been on this board.

 

I sat in the studio with the guy at WMMT when he reads these out over the air. Great stuff. If you follow it from week to week, you'll pick up on running story lines.

I wonder why they would refuse. Seems like an earlier start time would make it easier for them.

 

 

Looks like they just want to play at the normal time?

 

I want to admit that I was very brash about this game in my earlier posts. What Coach Howard and his playes have done at Letcher County Central this year is worthy of complements. Heck, I know that community is excited for this team and they should be. I full well expect that Coach Howard (He's coached teams that have won State Championships) knows the type of team that he's about to face and will do every thing in his power to prepare his Cougars to meet this challenge.

 

Good Luck Cougars. These are the big boys but their not Supermen either.

Good to see that The Mountain Eagle finally went online. Great little paper. I highly recommend their Speak Your Piece feature. It's even better when heard live on the radio on WMMT.

That's Jeff Foxworthy material. That's awesome!

Good to see that The Mountain Eagle finally went online. Great little paper. I highly recommend their Speak Your Piece feature. It's even better when heard live on the radio on WMMT.
Wish that the Campbell Co / Ft Thomas Recorder had this feature . :D
Honestly, I just wish they would aim it towards to crowd.

 

It is aimed at the crowd!!!! It is not aimed any different than it was that Thursday night on the trial run. It is no longer aimed in the corner of the endzone. It is aimed to shoot overtop the 35-40 yard line. Someone said they were worried about maybe burning the field. It's not going to happen, just look at what the Bengals do before every football game. Flame throwers and live fireworks right on the field. Same turf people!!!! LN had said that it is better shooting a cannon from the roof than no cannon at all. So with that said, we are going to try a couple of little improvements to make everybody's experience a little bit more enjoyable. Hopefully we succeed!!!!

Wish that the Campbell Co / Ft Thomas Recorder had this feature . :D

 

Wouldn't that be awesome!!!!

 

 

My first post would be:

 

I was driving through town the other day and saw the hat lady. What is up with that sister. It is 99 degrees out and she has 12 hats on. Why would anybody want to wear 12 hats.

I am not familar with this team, who are the guys that we will be seeing making the play on Friday night for LCC?

 

I was looking at LCCH's roster yesterday and they have a kid that is 6'-3", 320lbs and he is only a sophmore:scared:Man that is a big kid!!!!

Unbelieveable!!

Wouldn't that be awesome!!!!

 

 

My first post would be:

 

I was driving through town the other day and saw the hat lady. What is up with that sister. It is 99 degrees out and she has 12 hats on. Why would anybody want to wear 12 hats.

 

I saw her once without the hats. :scared:

It is aimed at the crowd!!!! It is not aimed any different than it was that Thursday night on the trial run. It is no longer aimed in the corner of the endzone. It is aimed to shoot overtop the 35-40 yard line. Someone said they were worried about maybe burning the field. It's not going to happen, just look at what the Bengals do before every football game. Flame throwers and live fireworks right on the field. Same turf people!!!! LN had said that it is better shooting a cannon from the roof than no cannon at all. So with that said, we are going to try a couple of little improvements to make everybody's experience a little bit more enjoyable. Hopefully we succeed!!!!

 

 

 

This scares me!:scared::flame:

I heard that one of their players was named after a farm animal. I hope he doesn't live up to his name.

Wouldn't that be awesome!!!!

 

 

My first post would be:

 

I was driving through town the other day and saw the hat lady. What is up with that sister. It is 99 degrees out and she has 12 hats on. Why would anybody want to wear 12 hats.

 

Until yesterday I would not have known who you were talking about...I am guessing that is who I saw yesterday near Moyer. Black pants, green skirt, green sweater, a bunch of hats (topped by a camo baseball hat) and a leaf rake. What is the deal?

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.