Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Letcher Co. Central at Highlands (5A) (Take 3)

Featured Replies

  • Author

TSFan20 and Henry, I'm blaming you two for the text I just received from Boom:

 

"I'm on my way to Rozzi's right now to get the big 'stuff'. I'm tired of everybody crying that it's not loud enough."

 

I'm building a bunker for Friday night...

  • Replies 165
  • Views 9.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oh, brother!

TSFan20 and Henry, I'm blaming you two for the text I just received from Boom:

 

 

 

I'm building a bunker for Friday night...

Great! More falling cinders to duck! :irked:

ITS ABOUT TIME! Thanks for the concern Boom!!

 

I know we have hijacked this thread again, sorry! However isnt it funny sometimes when you know everyone you are talking to but since they dont know your bgp name, they have no clue?! LOL.

TSFan20 and Henry, I'm blaming you two for the text I just received from Boom:

 

I'm building a bunker for Friday night...

Don't dig, in front of the cannon this year....:lol:

While I hate to miss the great tailgate......Man I am glad I don't have to go to this game....

 

- Highlands is going to open up a can on LCC :fire:

- Boom just might blow the place up :lol:

- Birdsfan likes to hang outside the ladies restroom :scared:

TSFan20 and Henry, I'm blaming you two for the text I just received from Boom:

 

 

 

I'm building a bunker for Friday night...

 

Lets just hope he picks up the right stuff. He's been known to purchase the wrong grade of powder. Last thing we want is the nest going up like a match box.

Honestly, I just wish they would aim it towards to crowd.

  • Author
Honestly, I just wish they would aim it towards to crowd.

 

Subtle...

 

Just tell them to turn it, or else...

Subtle...

 

Just tell them to turn it, or else...

 

Actually when they were testing it they did aim it towards the stands. It was better. But I think the big dogs said noway. When I got to the game the next night it was back to facing the corner. Bummmmmer.:flame:

 

I really don't see the harm. It certainly is much safer now than it has been in the last 30 plus years.

Put it on top of the middle school. That would be cool. :cool:

While I hate to miss the great tailgate......Man I am glad I don't have to go to this game....

 

- Highlands is going to open up a can on LCC :fire:

- Boom just might blow the place up :lol:

- Birdsfan likes to hang outside the ladies restroom :scared:

 

That explains why he is sometimes facing away from the field while the game is going on!:D

 

Back to the game: what type of defense and offense does LCC run?

"Urgent Announcements

11/20/07

 

Pep Rally and Bon fire Wednesday, at 5:30pm Come and cheer on the state bound Cougar football team

 

Freshman football players will be going to the ballgame on the football bus Friday. The bus will leave at 10:30am Friday morning.

 

If you are interested in riding a fan bus to the game, see Kim Sergent."

 

Team picture, record and roster here: http://www.letcher.k12.ky.us/lcchs/Athletics/football.htm

I am not familar with this team, who are the guys that we will be seeing making the play on Friday night for LCC?

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.