Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Letcher Co. Central at Highlands (5A) (Take 3)

Featured Replies

Hazzbeen, Just look for Fred Flintstone and you'll find Sticky.:D

  • Replies 165
  • Views 9.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Let's leave Boom out of this... :banana::banana:

 

He can't help he played during the "down years" ;)

Check your pm's Stickymitts and Leatherneck.

  • Author
Hazzbeen, Just look for Fred Flintstone and you'll find Sticky.:D

 

OUCH!!!

  • Author
He can't help he played during the "down years" ;)

 

:lol::lol:

OUCH!!!

 

You think that's bad, guess who I have pegged as Barnie.:D

No offense, but in Ft. Thomas it would be chaos if we were to walk around yelling for a 'HazzBeen'. We have plenty of those... :D

 

Don't be so hard on yourself Sticky!! :D:D:D

 

 

opps sorry...LN just noticed your post.

Hazzbeen, Just look for Fred Flintstone and you'll find Sticky.:D

 

 

Zing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

 

Or this guy!

stickymitts.jpg

Oh and by the way...

 

Highlands by alot!

Bunch of comedians...

 

Hey lighten up....could have posted a real pick of you on here!

 

:fire::laugh::fire::laugh::fire::laugh::fire::laugh::fire::laugh:

Personnally I would love to see the cannon facing the crowd more, but the concern there was that debrie would fall on the players. Don't want to get burn marks on those awsome unis.
Sit it next to me. I'll fire the dang thing! :cool:
He can't help he played during the "down years" ;)

 

Wasn't he part of the reason they were "down years"?:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Game is set for 7:30pm. It was offered by HHS to play at 6:00pm and LCC refused the offer. (KHSAA mandates that both parties must be in agreement or the game will start @ 7:30pm.) Hope that clears up any confusion regarding the start time.

 

 

Also, I went up to HHS for advance ticket purchases... I was informed that they are not selling tickets in advance for this game. Tickets and gates open up @ 6:00pm. With that in mind, I would arrive prior to 7:30 for a ticket purchase or you will not get in until the 2nd qtr.

 

Hope that helps!

Any clue as to how we are to identify and find you?
I can direct you.

 

In the brief time I've gotten to know HazzBeen, I've found that he is nothing but a class act. If the rest of Letcher County is the same, than they should be very proud. And when he says he's close to the program...he ain't kiddin'. ;) But no, he's not the coach. :lol:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.