Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Letcher Co. Central at Highlands (5A) (Take 3)

Featured Replies

Oh, FYI: I'll have the inside track on the Lincoln Co./Johnson Central game this Friday with a direct line to the radio booth. ;)

 

So, stop by the rail if you want an update. Or send your wife over for hot chocolate like a certain bird fan I know. :cool:

  • Replies 165
  • Views 9.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

As in the other thread, Highlands 49-7.

Sit it next to me. I'll fire the dang thing! :cool:

 

That is the best idea yet!! You could hide it behind that rail and really get under some skin!! :flame:

That is the best idea yet!! You could hide it behind that rail and really get under some skin!! :flame:
Can I turn it around occasionally to thin out the crowd of screaming kids behind us at the ladies restroom? :cool:
Can I turn it around occasionally to thin out the crowd of screaming kids behind us at the ladies restroom? :cool:

 

So that's why you are situated on the rail? I thought it was to be close to the concessions! :D

So that's why you are situated on the rail? I thought it was to be close to the concessions! :D
You got me. :cool: I just love having to play traffic cop over there. We have the most well-concealed ladies room on the planet. Heck, there's probably WMD's in there somewhere! Of course the (circa 1892) "Ladies" sign on the building a half a mile away doesn't help much. :rolleyes:

 

It really got fun when they made the men's room into the ladies room. You talk about some comedy! :lol:

Can I turn it around occasionally to thin out the crowd of screaming kids behind us at the ladies restroom? :cool:

 

You got it bro! I dont know how you do it anyway.

 

So what exactly is the plan for the bathrooms? Are they remodeling one or something? I mean, those three port-o's over there sure be sweet!!

  • Author
You got it bro! I dont know how you do it anyway.

 

So what exactly is the plan for the bathrooms? Are they remodeling one or something? I mean, those three port-o's over there sure be sweet!!

 

With the construction, the small gym was made the cafeteria. So, visiting teams had to use the old band room for a locker. Obviously it doesn't have a restroom so to give the visiting team a restroom they used the women's, moved the women's to the men's and the men's to the port-o-lets...

You got me. :cool: I just love having to play traffic cop over there. We have the most well-concealed ladies room on the planet. Heck, there's probably WMD's in there somewhere! Of course the (circa 1892) "Ladies" sign on the building a half a mile away doesn't help much. :rolleyes:

 

It really got fun when they made the men's room into the ladies room. You talk about some comedy! :lol:

 

Heck, I just might join you this Friday night... It gets boring sitting near all the old people! I'd bring LN but I just don't trust him around any concessions stand, cannons and/or restrooms...:eek:

With the construction, the small gym was made the cafeteria. So, visiting teams had to use the old band room for a locker. Obviously it doesn't have a restroom so to give the visiting team a restroom they used the women's, moved the women's to the men's and the men's to the port-o-lets...

 

Ahh..thats right. Forgot about the small gym.

With the construction, the small gym was made the cafeteria. So, visiting teams had to use the old band room for a locker. Obviously it doesn't have a restroom so to give the visiting team a restroom they used the women's, moved the women's to the men's and the men's to the port-o-lets...
Yeah, but it seems like they keep switching back and forth.
  • Author
Yeah, but it seems like they keep switching back and forth.

 

I think there were some plumbing issues in the women's restroom.

  • Author
Game is set for 7:30pm. It was offered by HHS to play at 6:00pm and LCC refused the offer. (KHSAA mandates that both parties must be in agreement or the game will start @ 7:30pm.) Hope that clears up any confusion regarding the start time.

 

 

Also, I went up to HHS for advance ticket purchases... I was informed that they are not selling tickets in advance for this game. Tickets and gates open up @ 6:00pm. With that in mind, I would arrive prior to 7:30 for a ticket purchase or you will not get in until the 2nd qtr.

 

Hope that helps!

 

You have buy tickets? :eek::eek: :D

Are there any articles about the upcoming game in the paper down there?

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.