Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Letcher Co. Central at Highlands (5A) (Take 3)

Featured Replies

I think it is simply every village has one.:jump:
Yeah, that's the general vicinity of where most sightings occur. ;)
  • Replies 165
  • Views 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Make sure you bring your handwarmers Friday night. It sounds like it going to be pretty cold at game time.

 

Which ones? The hunter orange or the kamoflage one. :lol:

Have a happy Thanksgiving to all you folks in Caketown, and also to the other posters on here. I wish everyone a safe and hopefully filling holiday. I know that I am looking forward to eating Turkey twice at the two trips I have to make tonight and tomorrow night. Please be safe, don't drink and drive, and return home safe so that you make it to whichever game that you may be going to see on Friday night. GO BIRDS!!!!

I'm glad I'm not the only one that's been wondering about that one! :lol:

 

We do have some "interesting" characters in this town. :cool:

 

I thought it was the Chiquita lady. Oh and what about the guy who smokes the pipe and wears the bib overalls. My kids love that guy. :lol: We need to get those people some Bird Gear. :thumb:

I thought it was the Chiquita lady. Oh and what about the guy who smokes the pipe and wears the bib overalls. My kids love that guy. :lol: We need to get those people some Bird Gear. :thumb:

 

That must be a south end of town phenom... no sightings of a bib overalled fella on this here side of the center of the universe. Unless its that very rare sighting of LN doing yard work on the weekends. But then he has a coke cup in one hand with that favorite potion of his, (Kentucky Kool-aide.) :lol:

Guru,

 

I'd like to change my screen name to 'Jackhorn Gigolo'.

I thought it was the Chiquita lady. Oh and what about the guy who smokes the pipe and wears the bib overalls. My kids love that guy. :lol: We need to get those people some Bird Gear. :thumb:

How about the the guy with the sled dogs and homemade snow sled on wheels? :D

Can any Letcher County fans provide a link to newspaper articles on the game from your part of the state? Just curious to see the local take.

Until yesterday I would not have known who you were talking about...I am guessing that is who I saw yesterday near Moyer. Black pants, green skirt, green sweater, a bunch of hats (topped by a camo baseball hat) and a leaf rake. What is the deal?
I saw her walking down Highland Ave on Tuesday also . Thought Halloween was over . :creepy: :creepy: Oh and BTW viel gluck to the Birds Tomorrow night .
  • Author

I have a picture of her on my phone but am having trouble sending to another phone or my e-mail address. BTW, she must be a Michigan fan. I think she's so disappointed in this past season she wears it backwards.

I have a picture of her on my phone but am having trouble sending to another phone or my e-mail address. BTW, she must be a Michigan fan. I think she's so disappointed in this past season she wears it backwards.

 

If this is the same person I have seen by Warner's, you guys better look closer because I think "she" is a he dressing like a she. I have also been told by a couple of others that its a cross dresser.

If this is the same person I have seen by Warner's, you guys better look closer because I think "she" is a he dressing like a she. I have also been told by a couple of others that its a cross dresser.

 

As mentioned in an earlier post, the Ft Thomas "Hat person" is a LCC spy. Yep, one of the coaches! The oldest trick in the book next to watering down the fields in the playoffs. :sssh:

As mentioned in an earlier post, the Ft Thomas "Hat person" is a LCC spy. Yep, one of the coaches! The oldest trick in the book next to watering down the fields in the playoffs. :sssh:

 

Just got back from one of two family dinners this Thanksgiving. The "Hat person" came up for discusson. It was really funny to listen to the varying comments. It was like spotting wild turkeys in Ft Thomas. Some have seen them and some not. But the ones fortunate to see them and her/him - keep adding the number of hats they have spotted her/him wearing! She did walk in recently to one of our Sunday morning church services. She tactfully wore the Nascar hat on top!

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.