Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Letcher Co. Central at Highlands (5A) (Take 3)

Featured Replies

Good luck to both teams tonight but im gonna have to go with the Birds !!

 

HHS: 52

Letch: 21

 

I would really be surprised if HHS defense gives up 21 pts. Its one of their strong pts.

  • Replies 165
  • Views 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I would really be surprised if HHS defense gives up 21 pts. Its one of their strong pts.

 

I agree, they havent give up any points yet in the playoffs.

From the Enquirer...

 

CLASS 5A: LETCHER COUNTY CENTRAL (11-1) AT HIGHLANDS (12-0)

 

WHEN/WHERE: 7:30 p.m. today; 2400 Memorial Pkwy., Fort Thomas

 

WHAT TO WATCH: Letcher quarterback Charlie Banks is a threat to run and pass. He rushes for 68 yards per game and has run for 18 touchdowns. He's also thrown for 1,871 yards and 19 touchdowns. His main target is receiver Dakota Brock (593 yards, 10 TDs). Expect the Bluebirds to blitz Banks and trust one of their strong cover cornerbacks (probably Austin Collinsworth) to play Brock one-on-one. The Bluebirds should have the athletes to make it work.

 

BOTTOM LINE: Letcher County Central has won 11 straight games since a Week 1 loss to Hazard (now ranked No. 1 in the state Class 1A poll). It appears, however, that the streak will end tonight. The Cougars simply haven't played a team near the Bluebirds' level. Highlands should have this game in hand by halftime

 

http://news.enquirer.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20071123/SPT030201/711230410/1068/SPT

The Letcher County caravan is currently in Campton KY. They'll be stopping for dinner in Florence.

I'll be shocked if the final doesn't look like this:

 

LCC -- 0 - 7 range

HHS -- 50 - 59 range

 

Truly, Coach Mueller can name his score in this one. I'm sure he'll have a plan in mind of what he wants it to be and that will be that.

 

However, that should in no way diminish the great season that LCC has had. Enjoy the trip.

  • Author

Honestly, how can you say this...

 

I'll be shocked if the final doesn't look like this:

LCC -- 0 - 7 range

HHS -- 50 - 59 range

 

And then this??? :lol::lol:

 

Enjoy the trip.
Honestly, how can you say this...

 

 

 

And then this??? :lol::lol:

 

He said enjoy the TRIP, not the visit!::cool:

He said enjoy the TRIP, not the visit!::cool:

 

I am guessing that at this time of year, with the sun shining, this could be a very enjoyable, senic TRIP.:D

If anybody from Highlands or Letcher Central wants to exchange game info tonight send me a PM.

I am guessing that at this time of year, with the sun shining, this could be a very enjoyable, senic TRIP.:D
It's snowing where they are right now.
It's snowing where they are right now.

 

I just looked at Mapquest and saw the road they were on to get to Campton. All I know is if I were on a bus on that road I would have been hurling all the way. Buses, winding roads, and my stomach do not get along.

I should have explained better.

If anybody wants to exchange game info BY PHONE send me a PM.

 

Sorry...I wasn't thinking. I guess you will be at the JC - LC game.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.