Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Letcher Co. Central at Highlands (5A) (Take 3)

Featured Replies

I just looked at Mapquest and saw the road they were on to get to Campton. All I know is if I were on a bus on that road I would have been hurling all the way. Buses, winding roads, and my stomach do not get along.

When you live in the country, winding roads dont bother you.

  • Replies 165
  • Views 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sorry...I wasn't thinking. I guess you will be at the JC - LC game.

Yes.

When you live in the country, winding roads dont bother you.

 

I can't even play those video driving games my kids play without feeling sick.

I can't even play those video driving games my kids play without feeling sick.
He said they were on nice straight roads, once they got out of Letcher County. And he said these roads even have pavement. :lol:

What time to ticket windows/gates open, I thought someone said 5:30. Is that right?

6pm I believe.

Thanks, not sure if I'll need to get there that soon but want to get a ticket before partaking in some food down the street at the ole nine one five.

The Letcher County caravan is currently in Campton KY. They'll be stopping for dinner in Florence.

 

If my indepth calculations (actually Mapquest's) they should be pulling into their top secret dining location right about now.

If my indepth calculations (actually Mapquest's) they should be pulling into their top secret dining location right about now.
Nope, they pulled into their top secret Turfway Burger King at about 3:20.
Nope, they pulled into their top secret Turfway Burger King at about 3:20.

 

Were you given any idea of the number of fans in their posse?

Were you given any idea of the number of fans in their posse?
Nope. My secret agent is on the team bus.
Nope, they pulled into their top secret Turfway Burger King at about 3:20.

 

 

How would you like to be the two 16 year old girls working with the 84 year old guy at BK when a couple of buses of high school football players pull in?:scared:

The enemy forces were last reported on 275 about to get onto 471.

The enemy forces were last reported on 275 about to get onto 471.

 

 

Soon...they will be walking down the Avenue of Champions under THAT arched sign!

Soon...they will be walking down the Avenue of Champions under THAT arched sign!
They already have. The opposition has arrived on sacred soil. :thumb:
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.