Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Letcher Co. Central at Highlands (5A) (Take 3)

Featured Replies

Game is set for 7:30pm. It was offered by HHS to play at 6:00pm and LCC refused the offer.
I wonder why they would refuse. Seems like an earlier start time would make it easier for them.
  • Replies 165
  • Views 9.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I wonder why they would refuse. Seems like an earlier start time would make it easier for them.

 

I would have thought the same thing...If they leave at 10:30, they will be here by 3:00 or 4:00 even with a chow stop or two. That is a lot of just hanging out before the game.

 

Our secret weapon could be having the Gold Star Chili folk showing up early, handing out free cheese coneys to Cougars for a couple of hours!

 

Is there such a thing as C.C.S.S.? Cincinnati Chili Shock Syndrome:D

I wonder why they would refuse. Seems like an earlier start time would make it easier for them.

 

I didn't ask. But at the same time, I don't know if a reason was provided... We had enough day games this year. I like the 7:30 start!

Work schedules would play a large part in making the scheduled time. 6:00 would make it hard for some to attend.

I dont think any of the players would have any problem getting off....

Is there such a thing as C.C.S.S.? Cincinnati Chili Shock Syndrome:D

Yeah. It's called "heart burn."
Work schedules would play a large part in making the scheduled time. 6:00 would make it hard for some to attend.

 

That makes sense. I assume Highlands offered it so the boys would not be getting back to Letcher at 2 or so Saturday morning. I'm sure Dale would have preferred to keep it at 7:00 or 7:30 (he's definitely a creature of habit) but thought Letcher might want an earlier start. Either way, I'm good with it. Is it Friday yet?

What time is the game Friday night?

What time is the game Friday night?

 

:rolleyes:

^ :laugh: Let 'em go to lunch and you gotta retrain 'em, SS.

What time is the game Friday night?

 

7:30

"Urgent Announcements

11/20/07

 

Pep Rally and Bon fire Wednesday, at 5:30pm Come and cheer on the state bound Cougar football team

 

Freshman football players will be going to the ballgame on the football bus Friday. The bus will leave at 10:30am Friday morning.

 

If you are interested in riding a fan bus to the game, see Kim Sergent."

 

Team picture, record and roster here: http://www.letcher.k12.ky.us/lcchs/Athletics/football.htm

 

This has been changed, no bonfire, they're going to try to get people to show up on Friday morning at 10 or 10:15 to give the Cougars a big send off.

If Highlands defeats Letcher, where will the next game be played?

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.