NCKC

I had the opportunity to watch these teams play this summer and last season. I seen alot of potential, especially in Carroll Co. Not just because they were good but beacuse they had alot of young players and I seen alot of heart out on the court. Trimble also showed some pride after losing some great players due to graduation. Who will be the favorite. My vote would go to Carroll Co. I was very impressed with a few girls.

These girls include:

Girdy (Carroll): Very quick, exciting to watch

Miller (Trimble): Showed some good post moves, good rebounder

Curry (Carroll): Just a freshman, hustles, great post moves for such a young age

Williams (Owen): Very solid post player

Jones (Gallatin): Good shooter all around

West (Williamstown): Good player overall

Wallace (Carroll): Very good shooter from behind the arc, smart with the ball

Wilhoit (Williamstown): Compliments West very well

You have to throw Walton-Verona into the mix as a top contender as well, along with Lauren Hargett as one of the top players.

Absolutely. I am sorry to have left Walton-Verona out. They will definitely be a contender. The Bearcats also have two wondeful players I forgot to mention. Heeger and Hargett are both fierce competitors on the court. They are just tremendous ball players. Hargett could be the best player in the NCKC. I believe that in the NCKC it is between Carroll Co. and Walton-Verona. They meet for the first game of the season. I will definitely be making my way to Carrollton for this game! :thumb:

I agree it is giong to be an exciting year in this conference.

I would also mention Cochran from Owen co. She is very quick and a good shooter.

As far as Carroll, I think it might take a few games to get them going due to their age. however, I am excited about the scrimmages coming up so we can get a preview.

WV is the real unknown for me, I did not get to see them play this summer, however they have a lot of talent.

I think every game will be close and exciting.!

I agree it is giong to be an exciting year in this conference.

I would also mention Cochran from Owen co. She is very quick and a good shooter.

As far as Carroll, I think it might take a few games to get them going due to their age. however, I am excited about the scrimmages coming up so we can get a preview.

WV is the real unknown for me, I did not get to see them play this summer, however they have a lot of talent.

I think every game will be close and exciting.!

I trust you will be in Carrollton for the match up as well! :thumb:

I had the opportunity to watch these teams play this summer and last season. I seen alot of potential, especially in Carroll Co. Not just because they were good but beacuse they had alot of young players and I seen alot of heart out on the court. Trimble also showed some pride after losing some great players due to graduation. Who will be the favorite. My vote would go to Carroll Co. I was very impressed with a few girls.

These girls include:

Girdy (Carroll): Very quick, exciting to watch

Miller (Trimble): Showed some good post moves, good rebounder

Curry (Carroll): Just a freshman, hustles, great post moves for such a young age

Williams (Owen): Very solid post player

Jones (Gallatin): Good shooter all around

West (Williamstown): Good player overall

Wallace (Carroll): Very good shooter from behind the arc, smart with the ball

Wilhoit (Williamstown): Compliments West very well

Stith from Williamstown is probably the most athletic girl in the conference. Once she realizes her potential, she could be very good for them.

Also Cochran from Owen Co. is an outstanding point guard who has been around forever.

Balsiger from Gallatin is solid (especially is she comes back from her ACL at full strength).

Osborne from Carroll does get the recognition she deserves. She does a lot of the dirty work that a lot of players don't like to do.

Here is how I see the NCKC this year.

1) Walton

2) Carroll

3) Owen

4) Williamstown

5) Gallatin & Trimble

6) Henry

Here's why. This is Lauren Hargett's year. With Whitney Ballinger gone from Carroll, they will still be good, but I don't see the domination that they had last year. (Sorry L1) :sssh:

Owen brings back Cochran and Williams for their senior seasons. Don't forget that Owen was within 1 point of beating Carroll late in the year last year.

Williamstown has nice speed from what I have seen over the summer. They have 3 shooters that I can remember to be weary of.

I pick Gallatin & Trimble to tie.

Gallatin will return Christina Balsiger from her injury last year and Brooke Hill is going to have to become more physical. Brooke will have to be the inside body to replace Amanda Buttelwerth from last year. Gallatin will also have to get more from Ashley Jones and Rachel Eilerman. Gallatin will also have to control the ball. Last year had to have been a record for turnovers for the Lady Wildcats.

Trimble will do o.k. With Ashleigh Miller in the lane, the Lady Raiders will be o.k. this year. They will need to find a replacement for Laci Schirmer.

Henry County will return Kelsey Mings, but she will need some help this year.

Just my opinion.

Stith from Williamstown is probably the most athletic girl in the conference. Once she realizes her potential, she could be very good for them.

Also Cochran from Owen Co. is an outstanding point guard who has been around forever.

Balsiger from Gallatin is solid (especially is she comes back from her ACL at full strength).

Osborne from Carroll does get the recognition she deserves. She does a lot of the dirty work that a lot of players don't like to do.

I agree on all points, Osborne should be good for Carroll, she got a lot of ogood experience last year and will come in with Confidence.

THere are some really good players on each team, I guess we will have to see how they work together.

Here is how I see the NCKC this year.

1) Walton

2) Carroll

3) Owen

4) Williamstown

5) Gallatin & Trimble

6) Henry

Here's why. This is Lauren Hargett's year. With Whitney Ballinger gone from Carroll, they will still be good, but I don't see the domination that they had last year. (Sorry L1) :sssh:

Owen brings back Cochran and Williams for their senior seasons. Don't forget that Owen was within 1 point of beating Carroll late in the year last year.

Williamstown has nice speed from what I have seen over the summer. They have 3 shooters that I can remember to be weary of.

I pick Gallatin & Trimble to tie.

Gallatin will return Christina Balsiger from her injury last year and Brooke Hill is going to have to become more physical. Brooke will have to be the inside body to replace Amanda Buttelwerth from last year. Gallatin will also have to get more from Ashley Jones and Rachel Eilerman. Gallatin will also have to control the ball. Last year had to have been a record for turnovers for the Lady Wildcats.

Trimble will do o.k. With Ashleigh Miller in the lane, the Lady Raiders will be o.k. this year. They will need to find a replacement for Laci Schirmer.

Henry County will return Kelsey Mings, but she will need some help this year.

Just my opinion.

Really good points. Owen has to replace Green who always had the game of her career against Carroll. She was deadly on 3's. I believe she scored 27 points the first time we played them

GC is going to miss their seniors they had a nice class graduate, Having Balsiger back will help. Carroll will probably not dominiate anyone but they probably will frustrate many teams.

It is going to be an up and down year for all of the teams this year.