November 8, 200718 yr Here is a link to box score and audio http://livestats.ukathletics.com/mbb/games/20071198/index.html#
November 8, 200718 yr Here is a link to box score and audio http://livestats.ukathletics.com/mbb/games/20071198/index.html# Much better, thanks:thumb:
November 8, 200718 yr Giving up tons of points in the paint. If it is happening to a team of this size, it is only going to be worse in the SEC. Need a legit 5, PP should be playing the 4. Need to stop the dribble penatration. And Patterson is not a 5.
November 8, 200718 yr Ramel needs to attend the John Wooden school of be quick, but don't hurry. He constantly is in hurry mode.
November 8, 200718 yr Keep us posted on the score and time remaining if you can, guys. I don't have ESPNU and for some reason I can't pick up the web audio.
November 8, 200718 yr Need to stop the dribble penatration. And Patterson is not a 5. I think he is going to be a very good player, but just not going to bang with most 5's in the SEC. He is going to be giving up 2+ inches and 20-30 lbs against most all the 5's he will face. God help us if he gets into foul trouble. UK has zero depth at the 4 and 5.
November 8, 200718 yr Uk is getting beat in every phase of the game, wow! I am really disgruntled. Anyone have the contact info for the student newspaper? I am gonna take out a fire BCG add
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.