Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky/Gardner Webb Updates...

Featured Replies

This is my favorite part of college basketball. Even though they will come back I love seeing UK loosing.

 

And I'm sure we ALL feel that same for dUKe...Except one.

  • Replies 237
  • Views 23.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We really do need a true pg, but that'll be next season.

 

UK needs to step it up in this half.

 

PP with nearly a double double. I think UK will come out firing on all cylinders in the 2nd half and will build a decent lead, UK by 10! :D

And I'm sure we ALL feel that same for dUKe...Except one.

 

I'll be here all season!:lol:

UK needs to knock some shots down. They had some good looks in the first half, but couldn't score. G Webb did.

GW up 41-27 within one minute of the 2nd half.

:laugh:After 1 1/2 games...CLASSIC!

 

I've been saying this for a long time. I'm not basing it on a game and a half. GT and RP should be able to back me up on that one. I believe they disagree with me.

Still can't make a shot....34%.

Gardner Webb is mopping the Rupp floor and using the Cats for their mop

Anybody who thought the coaching adjustment was going to be a smooth transition is naive.

 

Or just your average UK fan.....;)

I've been saying this for a long time. I'm not basing it on a game and a half. GT and RP should be able to back me up on that one. I believe they disagree with me.

 

:thumb:

You may now unbuckle and retrieve your belongings from the overhead bin. Please watch your step upon exit. Welcome back to Earth.

:thumb:

 

Thank you.

You may now unbuckle and retrieve your belongings from the overhead bin. Please watch your step upon exit. Welcome back to Earth.

:lol::lol:

You may now unbuckle and retrieve your belongings from the overhead bin. Please watch your step upon exit. Welcome back to Earth.

 

:lol::fight:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.