Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky/Gardner Webb Updates...

Featured Replies

I think he is going to be a very good player, but just not going to bang with most 5's in the SEC. He is going to be giving up 2+ inches and 20-30 lbs against most all the 5's he will face. God help us if he gets into foul trouble. UK has zero depth at the 4 and 5.

 

I think that is a very fair statement.

  • Replies 237
  • Views 23.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I bet Legion's mom alredy knows if UK wins or not tonight.

I bet Legion's mom alredy knows if UK wins or not tonight.

 

:laugh:

 

Can somebody post her comment for ole time sake???

55-46

:laugh:

 

Can somebody post her comment for ole time sake???

 

I'm confused....

WOW! Boy that was ugly but effective...

I feel bad for kids that look like they don't know what's going on on the court. #21 is lost.

I bet Legion's mom alredy knows if UK wins or not tonight.
;) That's just not right.

Kentucky just missed thier 8th layup of the game

58-48 7:53 remaining

I'm confused....

 

I can't find them (her comments). She was predicting the future I believe.

I knew UK would have some growing pains this year but I didn't expect them to show up against GW.

dagger by Flittner... After PP had a pygmy on him last possession.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.