November 8, 200718 yr PP with just 9 shots in 32 minutes is ridiculous, especially with Meeks going 4-15 and Bradley going 4-10 and Crawford going 2-10..............and Bradley plays 40 mins............
November 8, 200718 yr At least nobody is able to watch it. Kinda the reverse UK / UL football arguement. I am!
November 8, 200718 yr Martha Mason is a graduate of Gardner-Webb. She is the oldest living person with an iron lung. Why on earth would that even be on the internet somewhere. :lol: You really can find anything on here.
November 8, 200718 yr Martha Mason is a graduate of Gardner-Webb. She is the oldest living person with an iron lung. I'm watching "Heartbreak Ridge" right now.
November 8, 200718 yr I have been thinking...justifying...and have concluded GW is a final four team like George Mason.:cry::cry::irked:
November 8, 200718 yr Ok, but answer the question? Well, I don't think they quit with 10 minutes to go. They had it cut to 8 with about 8 minutes to go. I do think it is pathetic that it more pathetic that they gave up at about the 5 minute mark. It just really wasn't there night. G Webb had the perfect scenario play out for them. Pack it in on Patterson, hope UK doesn't make outside shots. And we were ICE cold today.
November 8, 200718 yr Going on 3 years now... Good thing there not real kicks then, UK would be all bloodied up.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.