Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky/Gardner Webb Updates...

Featured Replies

Are you sure? Artis played at Jacksonville against either UK or UCLA in an NCAA game.

Gardner-Webb was a JUCO back then. He finished at Jacksonville.

  • Replies 237
  • Views 23.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Next year it sounds

 

Unless someone steps up to run this team on the floor, it will be a struggle against any decent team.

Be nice.

 

 

Kelvin Sanction isn't done in Bloomington yet.

 

Sorry, couldn't resist.

I'm laughing at LRCW's "filler material" he cracks me up.

UK will not make the NCAA tournament this year, imo.

 

Maybe not. But with the coaching change alot of people expected a down period.

If you aren't any good, heart doesn't matter....

 

But I thought it was about playing for Kentucky and why we need guys from Kentucky. :cool:;)

I'm laughing at LRCW's "filler material" he cracks me up.

 

Is he using telepathy or what?

Gardner-Webb is located in Boiling Springs, North Carolina

 

Is that close to Boone??? :sssh:

 

Coming into this game rivals.com had.....

 

UK ranked #27

Gardner Webb #300

Despite being in North Carolina, Garnder-Webb is a tobacco-free campus

I'm trying to keep up on CBS Sportsline. Seems like Meeks has been on the bench for a long time. Any reason why?

Unless someone steps up to run this team on the floor, it will be a struggle against any decent team.

 

I really think that this game was lost at the other end of the floor. Yes Bradley was awful playing the 1 tonight, but this team is going to struggle giving up points close to the basket. Tons of points for GW very close to the basket. UK is going to play teams with much more size and physicality in the front court, and that is a scary thought.

I'd rather lose with a freshman as to lose w/ a senior. Put Bradley on the last seat of the bench and take your lumps playing Legion...At least he can get better.

If you aren't any good, heart doesn't matter....

 

I'm trying to stay postitive.

Is he using telepathy or what?

 

I was wondering this as well.

 

They're now showing the end on ESPN2. Oops, never mind. Just a live look-in.

For those wondering, GW only has 2400 students.

 

And only 2 of 5 returning starters...

This is one of those games where you say (Team A) under no circumstances should ever, ever, EVER lose to (Team B). P-A-T-H-E-T-I-C. I don't care what UK was left with, how young they are, etc., etc., etc. Inexcusable to not only lose this game, but to get blown out.

 

Looking forward to a brighter future, but struggling to watch the here and now.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.