Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky/Gardner Webb Updates...

Featured Replies

61-50, UK goes on a mini run and GW answers with a long 3.

  • Replies 237
  • Views 24k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I can't find them (her comments). She was predicting the future I believe.
She is highly religious and calls herself a prophet.

Getting out played out hustled and out quickened by a bunch a slow non athletes

Bradley fouls on a 3.

 

Somebody please help him.

Bradley just fouled the three point shooter. He still plays like a freshmen

He's one player that will defintely not be missed.

does anyone have a link so I can listen online to the game????

 

They do have this contraption known as a radio ...

The nail in the coffin.

Listening to it, don't have ESPNU and probably glad....I predict, 5 pages and the anti-Coach G'ers will appear.

 

Is it as bad to watch, as listen to?

Somewhere Tubby is watching, and laughing his wordfilterviolation off.

67-51 4:55

Listening to it, don't have ESPNU and probably glad....I predict, 5 pages and the anti-Coach G'ers will appear.

 

Is it as bad to watch, as listen to?

I know my rep amongst the UK fans, but this is ugly.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.