Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky/Gardner Webb Updates...

Featured Replies

60 minutes in to the Gillispie era and the boo birds are out...

 

Not surprising is it... :D

  • Replies 237
  • Views 23.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So much for the gloating of holding a bad team to 24% from the field....I think GW is close to 50%

Not to beat a dead horse but same players. Clutch walk by Bradley with 9 seconds to go.

Kentucky's not lookin too good right now. I can't figure out what we need more, a big man or a true pg.

The bolded is your answer.

Kentucky's not lookin too good right now. I can't figure out what we need more, a big man or a true pg.

 

Big guy by FAR. He would be able to take a lot of pressure off the guys out top.

Not to beat a dead horse but same players. Clutch walk by Bradley with 9 seconds to go.

I'll be glad when he graduates.

Big guy by FAR. He would be able to take a lot of pressure off the guys out top.

What good is a big guy if you don't have anyone that can get the ball to him?

So much for the gloating of holding a bad team to 24% from the field....I think GW is close to 50%

 

:thumb:

 

With quite a few from in close. The lack of a front court is really going to be a struggle this season, especially if the guards are not making shots and Bradley turning the ball over.

I'll be glad when he graduates.

 

You're not the only one.

 

I hate to pick on the guy. He does give great effort. Thats as kind as I can be.

What good is a big guy if you don't have anyone that can get the ball to him?

 

It's not to hard to throw the ball into the post.

  • Author

I'm not sure why this is a shock to anyone... Anybody who thought the coaching adjustment was going to be a smooth transition is naive. I still think UK wins, I really don't think GW will be able to carry this momentum through the 2nd half. They were looking extremely winded to close the 1st.

It's not to hard to throw the ball into the post.

 

Evidently it is.

He will also not be making an early jump to the NBA. I said this last year before he signed with UK.

 

:laugh:After 1 1/2 games...CLASSIC!

This is my favorite part of college basketball. Even though they will come back I love seeing UK loosing.

Patterson is looking like the player he really is.

 

:confused:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.