November 8, 200718 yr You may now unbuckle and retrieve your belongings from the overhead bin. Please watch your step upon exit. Welcome back to Earth. Your right, lets not even finish the last 15 minutes...
November 8, 200718 yr The 14-0 hole looking too big to dig out of right now. Agree. Cancel the plans to NY.
November 8, 200718 yr So when Rafe fouls out, is Norman going to play with four players?? Any Hoosiers reference is a great one! :lol:
November 8, 200718 yr does anyone have a link so I can listen online to the game???? Save your time, its not even worth it...
November 8, 200718 yr does anyone have a link so I can listen online to the game???? Go to ukathletics.com
November 8, 200718 yr Giving up tons of points in the paint. If it is happening to a team of this size, it is only going to be worse in the SEC. Need a legit 5, PP should be playing the 4.
November 8, 200718 yr does anyone have a link so I can listen online to the game???? Just go to ESPN and get the play by play, thats what I am doing.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.