Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky/Gardner Webb Updates...

Featured Replies

Ever watch AM play?

 

 

Yep. It wasn't pretty but it was effective.

  • Replies 237
  • Views 23.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yep. It wasn't pretty but it was effective.

 

 

Sounds a lot like Tubby right? Give it to Acie Law and get out of the way. I don't wanna have this argument. Whats the score of the game?

For the most part you are right. I wouldn't consider most of the fans on here typical fans though. Most of the fans on here, are big time College fans, and if that's the case they knew all about BG.

 

A&M was on a pretty high national scale last year, I know I saw at least half a dozen A&M games last year and I'm not A&M fan.

 

I like Gillispie. I liked Tubby. My only point is that it is still basically the same players as last year. A new coach, I don't care who it is, is not going to make that much of a difference.

Sounds a lot like Tubby right? Give it to Acie Law and get out of the way. I don't wanna have this argument. Whats the score of the game?

 

I wish we had Acie Law.

Patterson looking good on the glass, Stevenson looking like a square peg in a round hole right now.

32-23. Cats have used 3 of 5 TOs...

32-23

Bradley is killing UK....and me too.

It would be nice for a name with the score but I assume UK is losing. :lol:

Patterson is not going to be a 20 PPG guy.

Bradley is killing UK....and me too.

 

Shocking. I love his effort but hate his decision making.

It would be nice for a name with the score but I assume UK is losing. :lol:

 

You assume correctly.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.