November 8, 200718 yr Patterson is not going to be a 20 PPG guy. He will also not be making an early jump to the NBA. I said this last year before he signed with UK.
November 8, 200718 yr No reason for Ohio St fans to get ready for some sweet revenge, still 20 plus minutes to go. Just cannot believe how much they have struggled on offense 2 nights in a row at home.
November 8, 200718 yr Is this loss worth the mad house that would be BGP? :lol: Possibly. :lol: The college forum was taken over during the coaching vacancy, I think it's safe to say the college basketball forum would be "rather busy" if this thing goes down to the wire or god forbid UK loses.
November 8, 200718 yr They're beating UK's defense off the dribble-drive. If this team can do that I hate to see what UK's future opponents will do to them.
November 8, 200718 yr Kentucky's not lookin too good right now. I can't figure out what we need more, a big man or a true pg.
November 8, 200718 yr Wow just about says it all. I guess the good news is that there is 20 minutes to go. Bad news is, there is still 20 minutes to go. :lol:
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.