Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky/Gardner Webb Updates...

Featured Replies

  • Replies 237
  • Views 23.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

New coach. Same players.

New coach. Same players.

 

I don't wanna turn this into a Billy/tubby debate but Tubby is a better x's and o's coach.

Did I just here a "reticent" by one of the announcers?

Patterson needs to put it in the hole when he gets those close to the basket instead of passing it.

I don't wanna turn this into a Billy/tubby debate but Tubby is a better x's and o's coach.

 

And you can tell this by two exibitions, one game and a bad first 10 minutes of the second game?

Tied up 12-12. Nice to see Minutes looking good after losing a lot to graduation...

And you can tell this by two exibitions, one game and a bad first 10 minutes of the second game?

You do know this isn't Gillespie's first job right?

Is Gardner Webb trying to foul???

I'm stuck with the Gamecast on ESPN while watching the Spurs game.

  • Author

'Cats not really looking bad as much as GW is just making everything...

You do know this isn't Gillespie's first job right?

 

Yep. But its the first time most people on here have gotten a good luck at what he is about. Lets face it, if the name wasn't Donovan most Kentucky fans didn't have a clue who they were.

And you can tell this by two exibitions, one game and a bad first 10 minutes of the second game?

 

Ever watch AM play?

Yep. But its the first time most people on here have gotten a good luck at what he is about. Lets face it, if the name wasn't Donovan most Kentucky fans didn't have a clue who they were.

For the most part you are right. I wouldn't consider most of the fans on here typical fans though. Most of the fans on here, are big time College fans, and if that's the case they knew all about BG.

 

A&M was on a pretty high national scale last year, I know I saw at least half a dozen A&M games last year and I'm not A&M fan.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.