Sam Robey to the Florida Gators?

Sooooo he should have been a 3 or 5 star player all along? But it only happened when Florida decided to scout him?????? Because after all, they've got the only recruiting department in the country.

You are doing a fantastic job of putting words in my mouth...

You did it yourself when you chose to jump in with your comments......Open Wide......

The more an elite kid is seen by the people that do the rankings, the higher he is rated. If and when an elite talent doesn't put himself on the radar, he is left to prove his ranking was undeserved. Sounds one hell of a lot like real life to me.

To discredit the people that cover THOUSANDS of kids and are asked to trim that down to a top 50, 100, 150, 200 and so on is garbage in my book. They are doing their job based on the information they have on hand to process.

Should we give, based on your thoughts, the son of every former quality D1 athlete higher rankings? I'm sure that would go over well when they flopped... :rolleyes:

The more an elite kid is seen by the people that do the rankings, the higher he is rated. If and when an elite talent doesn't put himself on the radar, he is left to prove his ranking was undeserved. Sounds one hell of a lot like real life to me.

To discredit the people that cover THOUSANDS of kids and are asked to trim that down to a top 50, 100, 150, 200 and so on is garbage in my book. They are doing their job based on the information they have on hand to process.

Should we give, based on your thoughts, the son of every former quality D1 athlete higher rankings? I'm sure that would go over well when they flopped... :rolleyes:

Nope we shouldn't. However, roll your eyes all you want but we both know that Sam Robey was given a bunch of national attention, including your buddies at Rivals.com the last couple of years due to his lineage. Do you deny that? If his last name were smithson would he be getting this much attention or a bump in ratings--we both know that answer, its okay we know you can say it-------you're wrong....:thumb:

Nope we shouldn't. However, roll your eyes all you want but we both know that Sam Robey was given a bunch of national attention, including your buddies at Rivals.com the last couple of years due to his lineage. Do you deny that? If his last name were smithson would he be getting this much attention or a bump in ratings--we both know that answer, its okay we know you can say it-------you're wrong....:thumb:

You are clueless to the process, and I'll leave it at that. How does Clemson get a 5 star and 6 4 stars? Clearly on name alone...

So then Mr. Robey is at least a 4 or 5 Star player since us po uneducated folk can't understand your ratings? With you being on the radio and all....

Personal attacks now? I didn't realize you had such a problem with me AJG. Looks like a good time for me to move on. I'm simply defended the people I know spending a ton of time doing the job in question. Later...