Best QB Ever at your School

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that the greatest may be there right now. We'll have to see how it plays out in his new few years. But I think that Tony Guidugli could surpass his brother Gino and Jarred Lorenzen as the best in Highlands history. Now he does not have the targets like Hamblen and Smith to throw to, but I think there are a few diamonds in the rough that they can use to exploit that unbelievable arm. P.S.-Best rushing QB at HHS has to be Cecil right now, with Chris Gallichio a close second-Man could he run the option!!

Hey FTBIGBIRD, love the props for little Guidugli, and he will be an excellent h.s. QB, but to say he will be better than his brother or J-LO is a bit premature at this point....that remains to be seen. Many actually think he has a bit of competition in Will Bardo next year! BTW , love the respect given to fellow classmate Gooch. He was the man in his day!!!!!:thumb:

In Pulaski County....

Modern era- Pulaski- Cole Draughn, with Chris Muse coming up.

Southwestern- Samuel Sexton (I agree)

Somerset- Johnny Cain, Max Messamore or Tony Massey

Massey was a QB right? I loved his defense even better at UK. Otherws have had more yardage but leadership is the key.

At Johnson Central we have yet to have a QB put up solid passing numbers, but I think that JK Ratliff could be the best to come through JC after this year is done as far as a passing QB. But in terms of overall QB, I would have to give the edge to Casey Music. Great leader and best option QB I ever seen around this area.

Hey FTBIGBIRD, love the props for little Guidugli, and he will be an excellent h.s. QB, but to say he will be better than his brother or J-LO is a bit premature at this point....that remains to be seen. Many actually think he has a bit of competition in Will Bardo next year! BTW , love the respect given to fellow classmate Gooch. He was the man in his day!!!!!:thumb:

Tell me you have ever seen a better option QB than Gooch? Good point on Bardo, he's good too. Sorry, I am pretty much biased towards anyone that goes or went to HHS. I got to see bardo connect with 85 on JV in the game against Male. Those two could be a scarey combo.

Its been some years since I have seen a big athletic receiver at HHS, that would bode well for any QB.