Jay Glazer's Rant on Bengals and KY

Hatz

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/7145394?MSNHPHMA

He really goes on a tear "jacking up" Georgetown, Lexington and some KY traditions. Check it out halfway through the story.

He also tells us the Bengals are going to be okay.

MODS: I don't know if this is strictly pro sports or another forum with the KY tirade being involved. If it needs moving to another place please feel free to do so.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just read the article.... total lack of respect from someone that foxsports.com labels an expert.

More than 1/2 the article was some idiot complaining that he couldn't get "liquored up". I applaud the barkeep that wouldn't serve him. The barkeep might not agree with the state laws, but he at least keeps people from breaking them. Bravo! KY Barkeep for president! He sure would do a lot better than NYC's Giuliani.

And do you really want to laugh at signs? Pranksters in every state in America have changed "Hiring Closers" to "Hiring Losers". I'm sure I can go to your hometown and change any "New York" sign to "New Dork". It's juvenile and has nothing to do with pro football, but it sure makes for some good filler when you're too drunk to actually write 3 paragraphs about the sports team you were supposed to be covering. Get a life, Jay, and just stay in your tiny overpriced New York apartment next time.

With that in mind, I'm begging the folks in the Georgetown area to hire a full-time scout to walk around the town and correct grammar and spelling in order to dispel the myths.

The two best signs in America are both in Georgetown. First one hung in a WalMart that read, "All movies needs to be pay in electronics."

Huh?

You is a honor student?

Didn't, oh, I don't know, ONE PERSON realize that sentence simply isn't English?

Then, I didn't see this sign but I heard about it, the local Wendy's originally had their big sign out front say, "Now hiring closers." However, the "c" in closers fell off so for a while Wendy's was "Now hiring losers." Nice.

Hilarious! :lol: :lol: :lol: