Are The Red Sox Going To Lose The Division?

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Click....Klack......Click, Klack...........:eek: .what is that noise getting closer??? :p :thumb:

Haven't we seen these posts about 5 times already? The only difference is now there's less than 30 games to go. The Red Sox still control their own destiny even if the Yankees sweep them at Fenway. I'm not hearing footsteps.

Haven't we seen these posts about 5 times already? The only difference is now there's less than 30 games to go. The Red Sox still control their own destiny even if the Yankees sweep them at Fenway. I'm not hearing footsteps.

I agree and think that the Sox wil win the division, I also think that there is an outside chance of a major choke by the Sox.

The Sox should still win, but with the history between the teams, it's possible the sweep could rattle the BoSox and catapult NY past them. When it comes to these two teams, you can throw "normal" out the window...what better way to erase the memory of blowing a 3-0 lead and allowing the Red Sox to win their first World Series in forever, than to erase a huge deficit the last month of the season and take the division...