Do you think Baptists will get a bigger mansion?

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A wealthy man dies, and when he reaches the pearly gates, he tells St. Peter he has to go back for something. St. Peter is confused but gives him the okay. So the wealthy man returns to his home, gathers up all his gold and jewels and hauls them back to heaven. When he arrives back at the Pearly Gates, St. Pete says "What? You went back for paving materials?"

Current evidence would suggest that the weather is controlled by Satan. Maybe Trinity is Satan's team and he was sending the storm to prevent the inevitable 4th Quarter St. X comeback?

Since we never got even got CLOSE to the 4th quarter, and we were up already, in posession of the ball, about to score again, I'm not thinking any sort of comeback was "inevitable". :p

Proof of your evidence?

Rain is God's tears. And thunder is Angels bowling. I think you need to find some religion! :D

Since we never got even CLOSE to the 4th quarter, and we were up already, in posession of the ball, about to score again, I'm not thinking any sort of comeback was "inevitable". :p

Proof of your evidence?

Rain is God's tears. And thunder is Angels bowling. I think you need to find some religion! :D

Katrina? Don't tell me your in the God's wrath camp?!!!

What do you call the current 100 degree heat? God's armpit?

Katrina? Don't tell me your in the God's wrath camp?!!!

What do you call the current 100 degree heat? God's armpit?

It must be hotter where you are.:banana:

Maybe He's prepping you for the hereafter. :sssh: :p

I am anticipating pies, cakes, and ice cream in Heaven. A man who is not long for the grave told me in court today that I will one day get my "just desserts."

You and Leatherneck keep talking about your future plans in Heaven. By my count, this will bring the lawyer count in Heaven to 2. :p

But, then again, nobody thought Lewis & Clark would ever see the Pacific either.