Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Chad Johnson

Featured Replies

I don't care what he does in terms of celebrations as long as he produces, as obviously he has. I think it is stupid the regulations that the NFL has on celebrations in the first place. The NFL is entertainment, and as long as the celebrations aren't disrespectful (which Chad's aren't) or overdone (ok, which some of Chad's are) then it should be ok.

 

Oh so correct you are. That's what the people pay for and change the channel to see. I wish anyone who scores in any sport on any level could celebrate, just as long as its not anything disrespectful toward their opponent.

  • Replies 35
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think the real issue is Chad has the maturity of about a 15 year old. When you understand that it puts everything else in perspective.

 

Come on guru. Did Ali have the maturity of a 15 year old, or any other boxer for that matter? He entertains and people love it. He backs it up with his play. I've seen coaches in high school, well respected ones, do it. That's what makes watching Chad fun. Steve Spurrier is the same way. It's very entertaining, so tune in. At least he's not spitting or playing dirty.

Oh so correct you are. That's what the people pay for and change the channel to see. I wish anyone who scores in any sport on any level could celebrate, just as long as its not anything disrespectful toward their opponent.

I think it is dumb that Chad gets fined for his fun, harmless celebrations, but when the Patriots mock the lights out, they don't get punished because it was after the game when it is allowed.

Come on guru. Did Ali have the maturity of a 15 year old, or any other boxer for that matter? He entertains and people love it. He backs it up with his play. I've seen coaches in high school, well respected ones, do it. That's what makes watching Chad fun. Steve Spurrier is the same way. It's very entertaining, so tune in. At least he's not spitting or playing dirty.

 

Boxing is an individual sport so the analogy is apples to oranges.

 

I am all for Chad having fun but not at the expense of the team and Chad crosses the line at times and if he is serious about a celebration that could get him suspended that crosses the line. Even talking about it crosses the line but since Chad's brain is just past puberty it is par for the course.

I think this is good for the Bengals, maybe taking the spotlight off of the arrests.

 

He does have a name to uphold, he is not the only big name receiver named C. Johnson in the league anymore. :D

Don't trust Chad anymore.. im still searching for his deer around Hamilton County

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.