Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Chad Johnson

Featured Replies

He recently stated he will be back in true form this season. If he scores in week one or two he said, "I will do something the fans will never forget." He also added, "Marvin might sit me down a game or two, but I just gotta get back."

 

I must get everyones input on this. I know coach Lewis thinks it is a distraction but I personally LOVE this side of Chad. Things like sending pepto to the Browns (even though he didn't perform) energizes the whole city. Imagine what it does in the locker room! I guess what I am asking is does anyone agree with Marvin on the Chad issue or is everyone else seeing it like me?

  • Replies 35
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm on Chad's side....He better do something crazy when they play the Jets because I'll be there to see it.

Yeah I think it is super that (arguably) the Bengals' best player would risk missing 6% of the season to do a cool celebration. That is awesome.

Yeah I think it is super that (arguably) the Bengals' best player would risk missing 6% of the season to do a cool celebration. That is awesome.

:laugh: :lol:

Yeah I think it is super that (arguably) the Bengals' best player would risk missing 6% of the season to do a cool celebration. That is awesome.

 

Agreed...

Well, while I wouldn't like to see him miss any games, I don't see how anyone can deny that he kinda plays better when he is "being himself"..

Well, while I wouldn't like to see him miss any games, I don't see how anyone can deny that he kinda plays better when he is "being himself"..
I'd say that he plays worst when shooting off his mouth. Anytime he says he's going to showboat, the opposing team works harder to shut him down.
Yeah I think it is super that (arguably) the Bengals' best player would risk missing 6% of the season to do a cool celebration. That is awesome.

 

 

:lol: I'm hoping his comments were just something to get everyone pumped up for the season. I don't think he's that stupid to risk a game or two, especially with Henry out the first 8 games. BUT then again, you never know.

Yeah I think it is super that (arguably) the Bengals' best player would risk missing 6% of the season to do a cool celebration. That is awesome.

:thumb: :thumb: Come on Chad grow up a little bit.

He recently stated he will be back in true form this season. If he scores in week one or two he said, "I will do something the fans will never forget." He also added, "Marvin might sit me down a game or two, but I just gotta get back."

 

I must get everyones input on this. I know coach Lewis thinks it is a distraction but I personally LOVE this side of Chad. Things like sending pepto to the Browns (even though he didn't perform) energizes the whole city. Imagine what it does in the locker room! I guess what I am asking is does anyone agree with Marvin on the Chad issue or is everyone else seeing it like me?

 

I 110% agree with Marvin. Chad Johnson is a heckuva ball player, but his shenanigans are childish and immature. Is it really worth sitting out a couple games because you want to celebrate after a touchdown? How does that help you bet back in "true form?" How does that help your team?

Makes you really appreciate Marvin Harrison.

Well, while I wouldn't like to see him miss any games, I don't see how anyone can deny that he kinda plays better when he is "being himself"..

Just like when he sent the Browns a bottle of Pepto Bismol(sp?). Well the Browns shoulda gave it back to him after the game because he was the one hurtin after the Browns got finished with him!

Makes you really appreciate Marvin Harrison.

:thumb:

Yeah I think it is super that (arguably) the Bengals' best player would risk missing 6% of the season to do a cool celebration. That is awesome.

 

Does anyone think that he may just be being a little sarcastic when he saying it may be something that will get him suspended for a couple games...IMO he is just trying to get people excited, and if he does score he probably will do something but not something that would get him suspended, because even though he likes to have fun, he would hate not being on the field for a game. So he would not seriously do something that would keep him off the field...

 

So calm down guys, he most likely just being sarcastic about how big of a thing he is going to do...:thumb:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.