Lorenzen Continues To Impress

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That is awesome.

I don't know the logistics of it all but if I were the Bengals I would be on the phone today trying to get Wright back.

Or Lorenzen. I would have to bet that if the Bengals went calling it could prove to be a win-win situation for Jared. He could 1 return home and be the backup for probably what he is making now. This would prove to be a raise since he just bought a house in Ft Thomas. Or the giants would renegotiate his contract and pay him some more cash to keep him. But i'm sure Jared is happy just having the chance to play in the league.

Or Lorenzen. I would have to bet that if the Bengals went calling it could prove to be a win-win situation for Jared. He could 1 return home and be the backup for probably what he is making now. This would prove to be a raise since he just bought a house in Ft Thomas. Or the giants would renegotiate his contract and pay him some more cash to keep him. But i'm sure Jared is happy just having the chance to play in the league.

If Jared wants to start, he needs to stay in NY. I am not sold on Manning at all.

If Jared wants to start, he needs to stay in NY. I am not sold on Manning at all.

He knows he won't start in NY unless Eli gets hurt. He needs to go to a team where he'll have a chance at a starting position.

More importantly, he needs to sign that second contract. Hopefully that'll be with someone else...

He knows he won't start in NY unless Eli gets hurt. He needs to go to a team where he'll have a chance at a starting position.

More importantly, he needs to sign that second contract. Hopefully that'll be with someone else...

If Eli doesn't produce, and soon, Giant fans and media will run him to the bench. We're not talking about Cincy where mediocrity is the norm and accepted. Wherever, I'd love to see Jared get a shot. Hopefully his ankle is OK.

Dang it. Just talked to him. Someone rolled up on his ankle today. Not swollen yet and he was able to finish practice but he's sore...

I heard Coughlin was furious, but would not name the player who hit Jared. I'd say he caught some heat.

Good for Jared hope that ankle get's to feeling better. Jareds a big fella and that makes it hard enough on his ankles, he doesn't need other guys on his own team putting any more pressure on him than he already does. Hopefully he'll be feeling ok by the next pre-season game.