Lorenzen Continues To Impress

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Good for JL and shame on the NFL for putting that garbage on their site!!!

I wonder if Wright could end up back with the Bengals?

I seriously doubt the Giants will cut Wright. The Giants will most likely keep Manning, Lorenzen and Wright. Tim Hasslebeck is a waste of a roster spot IMO.

I'd take JLo right now over Johnson.

I was at camp last night on the sidelines and Doug Johnson is pathetic. He was 5-10 yrds off the mark on most throws and just doesnt have much zip. I thought he Rookie QB was not very impressive as well. He looks to have a weak arm. Very good source I spoke to last night said that the 2nd strongest arm in camp right now is Jeff Smith (NCC). It was left at that so don't know if it means anything because he is likely not going to make the squad but I did find that very interesting.

Funny article about the NY QB's and a drill developed by new QB coach Chris Palmer...NY Times

“Chris has pretty much told us that we’ve ruined his drill,” Hasselbeck said. :lol: :lol:

:laugh:

“The fans, of course, don’t know what the object is, so if the thing hits the net at all, they will all cheer,” Coughlin said with amusement. “Then the quarterback will act like he just won the World Series, and the place goes crazy. And he may not even hit the right spot.”

Funny article about the NY QB's and a drill developed by new QB coach Chris Palmer...NY Times

“Chris has pretty much told us that we’ve ruined his drill,” Hasselbeck said. :lol: :lol:

Very similar thing last night at Bengal camp. They hung an orange hankerchief from a wire about 25 feet from the ground in the endzone and Carson took his first throw and nailed it from the 25 yrd line. All the other QB's weren't even close.