Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Here you go fellas...

ESPN - 3rd string

Fox Sports - 3rd

CBS/NFL - 3rd

Rotowire - 3rd

USA Today - 2nd

At this point any depth chart doesn't matter. That's what training camp is for, to prove yourself. Like I said before, I GUARANTEE Lorenzen makes the squad.

What specifically are you talking about BF?

I just think that some players can improve along the way and some can slack off, suffer injury, or just wear down. So a team has to be prepared to adapt to the situation at hand. Even though the Giants may not have felt good about JL and Hasselbeck as back up QBs then, doesn't mean that either one couldn't have surpassed Wright by now. Just my random ramblings. ;)

YES!!! YES!!! Free beer at the Cove for everyone!

Went to the Cove with his sister once, and met him there as well. Had a few too many beers and other assorted drinks. Apparently asked him about 8 times if he'd like to go to the Red's game with us the next day(a bit after he'd signed with the Giants). LOL, to which he kindly replied every time "I'd love to bud, but I'm going golfing the next day", needless to say I felt like an idiot the next day when reminded of it.

Went to the Cove with his sister once, and met him there as well. Had a few too many beers and other assorted drinks. Apparently asked him about 8 times if he'd like to go to the Red's game with us the next day(a bit after he'd signed with the Giants). LOL, to which he kindly replied every time "I'd love to bud, but I'm going golfing the next day", needless to say I felt like an idiot the next day when reminded of it.

Jared should be great at Golden Tee by now, he used to be down at the Cove every weekend a couple years ago and he would play that the entire time.

Played so much his wife bought him one...

At least she can keep him home now...:sssh:

You know, the more I think about it, I wonder where he would be without you breaking your fingers running routes for him a couple of summers ago. He really should have bought you a golden tee machine. He asked me if I wanted to toss one weekend right after a couple of guys "opted out." I decided that God blessed me with 8 fingers and two thumbs and I didn't need any of them popping off from one of his heaters.

You know, the more I think about it, I wonder where he would be without you breaking your fingers running routes for him a couple of summers ago. He really should have bought you a golden tee machine. He asked me if I wanted to toss one weekend right after a couple of guys "opted out." I decided that God blessed me with 8 fingers and two thumbs and I didn't need any of them popping off from one of his heaters.

That's a great point. I can only hit the spacebar with the thumb on my right hand because of him. That alone should be worth a golden tee machine...

Man, I'm glad I wasn't his receiver. They didn't call me "stonefingers" for no reason.

Transcripts

When asked by reporters: Is Jared (Lorenzen) the two right now?

Coughlin's response: If we had to, Jared would be a two right now, yes.

Now, I get that it's REAL early and there are still games to be played but this is definitely promising. Atta boy, meat....

BTW, further proof that internet 'depth charts' are worthless...

These things change on a daily basis...

Transcripts

When asked by reporters: Is Jared (Lorenzen) the two right now?

Coughlin's response: If we had to, Jared would be a two right now, yes.

Now, I get that it's REAL early and there are still games to be played but this is definitely promising. Atta boy, meat....

BTW, further proof that internet 'depth charts' are worthless...

These things change on a daily basis...

:thumb: No way Jared doesn't make the final roster for the G-Men.