Lorenzen Continues To Impress

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I wish him well, I honestly do but I couldn't help but laugh when he couldn't stop his running motion soon enough when he went out of bounds on that one play. He steps on one of his teammates foot and the teammate comes up limping. :lol:

Good Luck to the round mound of touchdown :ylsuper: !! Jarrod Lorenzen :thumb:

Was Jacobs ok after he stepped on his foot, seemed like the whole team got hurt last night

Yes Jacobs was fine...thank god.

Steve Smith (concussion), Sam Madison (hamstring), Will Demps (elbow) and Michael Jennings (achilles) all were injured for the Giants.

• 2 weeks later...
Meat will be second tonight and play most of the game. Unfortunately it won't be on live TV...But at least we get the Bill/Lions game...

Eli will probably play the 1st quarter. I just hope for no injuries! Eli has played very well this pre-season!

Also hope to see Jared throw a few TD's and maybe pancake another New England linebacker like last pre-season.:D

One NY blogger thinks the Giants might just keep two QB's. Eli Manning and Jared Lorenzen. Also says that if the Giants keep 3, it could be Manning, Lorenzen and HASSLEBECK! :lol: My guess is he's cheaper and knows the system. Also, Lorenzen has proven he'll be the backup, so why keep Wright around for the 3rd QB spot.

http://weblogs.newsday.com/sports/football/giants/blog/

I just talked to BW3's in Cold Spring. The game is on their schedule but is subject to blackout. I guess its a win win situation since college football starts tonight. Atleast I can watch that.

Yeah but I won't be allowed out just for a college football game...