Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

U.K. Leads NCAA in Attendance Again.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 55
  • Views 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The UK fan base rivals some countries army's!

 

Indeed, they may even have some out gunned.:D

Two of the top five from one state we do love our basketball.

Congrats

 

What's that supposed to mean? :argue:

 

 

 

:D;)

Two of the top five from one state we do love our basketball.

 

:thumb: :thumb:

I think it might be Syracuse.

I believe you are correct, but I couldn't find a link.

It is Syracuse. It was in 00 or 01 I believe.

I would venture to guess that the 'Ville will be topping this list by decade's end.

Besides Syracuse, how many arenas hold as many or more than Rupp???

 

Will UL's new place hold as many?

Complete 2006-2007 Men's Attendance Figures

 

That's impressive under any cicumstances. To average 23,000 fans per game is phenomenal. I don't care how big the arena is, you've got to have a huge, dedicated fan base to get that many people to fill it.

 

My Dayton Flyers came in proudly at #28. Dayton hasn't been great since the late 60's. I think I found the definition for "gluttons for punishment": 12,000+ fans show up every game to watch a team that could barely scrape out a .500 conference record in the Atlantic 10.

Will UL's new place hold as many?

 

I don't think so. Someone else may have to check this, but I think the downtown arena is slated to hold just over 22,000.

Check out University of Evansville, checking in at #99!

 

Average 5494/game. Not bad when the school only has ~2500 students!

I would venture to guess that the 'Ville will be topping this list by decade's end.

 

Is UL's new areana going to hold more than Rupp? If so you may end up being correct, but if not I have a hard time believing it would pass UK...

I would venture to guess that the 'Ville will be topping this list by decade's end.

 

You really think so? A new arena might be a boost, but if BCG wins like we all think he will, he is going to put even more fannies in the seats than there already are...

Check out University of Evansville, checking in at #99!

 

Average 5494/game. Not bad when the school only has ~2500 students!

 

They used to get quite a bit more, problem is a lot of the fan base is dying, but they are faithful, still holding out hope for a return to the glory years I guess.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.