Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

U.K. Leads NCAA in Attendance Again.

Featured Replies

LEXINGTON, Ky. (AP) - The NCAA reports that for the eleventh time in 12 seasons, the University of Kentucky has led the nation in average attendance.

 

The NCAAs recently compiled attendance figures from this past season reveal that in 2006-2007, U-Ks average crowd of 23-thousand...........................

 

 

Way to go Cat Fans - 11 times in 12 years. :banana:

 

http://www.wkyt.com/sports

  • Replies 55
  • Views 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They also led the nation in disgruntled fans for the eighth straight year and 28th time in the last 30 seasons.

They also led the nation in disgruntled fans for the eighth straight year and 28th time in the last 30 seasons.

 

Also very true!

I'm proud to be a part of it.

:thumb: Same here.:thumb:

likewise, who was the other school, you know the one the won it in the past 12 years besides U.K? I can't get the link to load for me, it probably tells there.

The list continues with.....

 

2) North Carolina

3) Tennessee

4) Louisville

likewise, who was the other school, you know the one the won it in the past 12 years besides U.K? I can't get the link to load for me, it probably tells there.

 

I think it might be Syracuse.

  • Author
I'm proud to be a part of it.

:thumb: Count me in on the "Big Blue Nation" :dancingpa

I think it might be Syracuse.

It was Cuse, I can remember reading about it.

I'd like to see what we could average with the Dome lol.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.