July 20, 200719 yr Rupp's Official capacity is 23K per UK's website.... Louisville's new arena is slated to be right at 23k or a little under...I would say they will be competing for top spot for sure. Rupp Record attendance 24,459 vs. Florida, Feb.4, 2003
July 20, 200719 yr ^ i am aware of that....you don't think that U of L would be able to have more than capacity?
July 20, 200719 yr Rupp's Official capacity is 23K per UK's website.... Louisville's new arena is slated to be right at 23k or a little under...I would say they will be competing for top spot for sure. Go check what the attendance for this years UF game, which set a new Rupp record... it well well over 24,000... I think it was in the 24,300 range. So the official seats might be 23,000 but with the student section it can get over 24,000
July 20, 200719 yr Rupp Record attendance 24,459 vs. Florida, Feb.4, 2003 Wrong, the Rupp record was set last year against Florida with me there!!!
July 20, 200719 yr Wrong, the Rupp record was set last year against Florida with me there!!! 24,465 was the attendance for that game.
July 20, 200719 yr If that is the case you can bet it will not be long before UK has one larger. I know you were joking, but it wouldn't surprise me at all. And I can guarantee it won't take as long to get UK's built.... But congrats to UK and it's fans. :thumb:
July 21, 200719 yr Lol, when Louisville gets there new arena we are going to have rivalries for basketball and for top attendance. I know UK will have a new record when it happens because uk fans are too stubborn to lose to UL in anything.
July 23, 200719 yr Wrong, the Rupp record was set last year against Florida with me there!!! You are wrong also. It was set this year in 08.
July 23, 200719 yr You are wrong also. It was set this year in 08. :laugh: Ha well met last college basketball season, but I should have clarified myself better... :thumb:
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.