Scott High School

Baker would help from a talent perspective, but Brown would not add anything.

Scott will not have much talent this year as they lost most of it with their senior class. I see them getting maybe 10-12 victories this season. I look for Nikola Gligorevic to be their best player outside of Baker(if he plays). Nikola has played a lot of AAU ball this spring & summer to improve his skills and has looked good at times.

I watched Scott play in the summer, and no way did the kid you talked about look like he would be one of the top two players. Make no mistake, he is strong, but he is not basketball savvy. I may be crazy, but the O'Conner boy, although still not mature, is twice the player Nikola is.

Brad Carr will produce winners in Taylor Mill for the third year in a row. Tyler Baker, or no Tyler Baker.

I watched Scott play in the summer, and no way did the kid you talked about look like he would be one of the top two players. Make no mistake, he is strong, but he is not basketball savvy. I may be crazy, but the O'Conner boy, although still not mature, is twice the player Nikola is.

Brad Carr will produce winners in Taylor Mill for the third year in a row. Tyler Baker, or no Tyler Baker.

I watched Nikola play a lot in AAU this spring and summer and he looked improved and pretty darn good at times. He was very aggressive.

I don't know what your idea of winners is, but Scott will not have a winning record this year. As I said before and will say it again, they lost a load of talent from last year's team. I can tell you in order for Scott to win some games this year, they will need Tyler Baker on the team. He would be the best player on the team hands down.

We'll see. Personally, I think other kids in the program will shine brighter. I don't see a 6'1 center dominating anyone.

We shall see. We can readdress this topic after the season and compare the results.

Are you sure you have seen Nikola play because is a legit 6'3" or 6'4".

We'll see. Personally, I think other kids in the program will shine brighter. I don't see a 6'1 center dominating anyone.

Gonna need some help on this one from someone with a little more knowledge of the program. Who are the top returning players for Scott and who are the potential starters and who is coming off the bench?

Replacing Sharp, Quigley and Miller won't be easy but I don't think it's going to be easy to replace Smith & Felts either.

Scott didn't go very deep last year so with an inexperienced team this year will they try to go a little deeper?

I saw the JV team play a couple of times last season when I rolled in early for the varsity game but didn't catch a lot of names.

We shall see. We can readdress this topic after the season and compare the results.

Are you sure you have seen Nikola play because is a legit 6'3" or 6'4".

I could be wrong, and I've seen the kid recently but I do not think he is that tall. The kid is strong, and will bang down low, which is the type of player every team needs. However, other than that I don't see him as being one of their best players. He isn't really loaded with skills and didn't seem to be too fast.

• 1 month later...